I feel stupid

rhbrand

Cathlete
I'm following a few fitness You Tubers. I joined the group for one of them. It's a paid thing, but oh you get all this info, a private group, workouts blah blah blah. So being a fan, and reading the hype, I joined.

I feel kind of stupid. The info isn't much more than what's on her non-paid site. A little more in depth, but that's about all. Yes, there is nutrition info, but again, I had some of the info from her un-paid site. The extra group seem interesting, but to be honest, I've got several other groups, this one included to get support. The workouts, wow. Simplistic at best. Cathe workouts are better and I can find so much better workouts for free off Bodybuilding.com

I can't get my money back, but I'll be canceling. I can't believe I fell for it. I feel so stupid.

Not stupid at all for those of us that have fitness has a big part of our lives we all are always reaching for more knowledge and like minded people. You like the free stuff and thought that you would get more knowledge with their paid site. There is nothing stupid about seeking knowledge. The site was a dud but don't' be so hard own yourself the next one might be "gold" ;)

Not stupid at all for those of us that have fitness has a big part of our lives we all are always reaching for more knowledge and like minded people. You like the free stuff and thought that you would get more knowledge with their paid site. There is nothing stupid about seeking knowledge. The site was a dud but don't' be so hard own yourself the next one might be "gold" ;)

Well said. Don't feel bad. We've all been there. And yes...seeking knowledge in a topic that inspires you is smart!!

I'm following a few fitness You Tubers. I joined the group for one of them. It's a paid thing, but oh you get all this info, a private group, workouts blah blah blah. So being a fan, and reading the hype, I joined.

I feel kind of stupid. The info isn't much more than what's on her non-paid site. A little more in depth, but that's about all. Yes, there is nutrition info, but again, I had some of the info from her un-paid site. The extra group seem interesting, but to be honest, I've got several other groups, this one included to get support. The workouts, wow. Simplistic at best. Cathe workouts are better and I can find so much better workouts for free off Bodybuilding.com

I can't get my money back, but I'll be canceling. I can't believe I fell for it. I feel so stupid.

You are not at all stupid for expecting quality content and product for your money spent. You are very reasonable and your expectations were constructed along a money for services rendered basis, a basis founded upon a fallacy in this case. But, how were you to know someone was only offering a fallacy and expecting to be paid for it?

Chin up. We've all been ripped off. The dumb-ass isn't you, however, it's the fitness 'professional' in this case.

Clare

Thanks for this. I was thinking joining one as well. It was recommended by a fashion blogger I follow. I was also wondering if it would be worth the cost. I'm going to skip it, and journal what I eat. I'll continue with Cathe and BOD. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.