I feel blessed to have Cathe workouts to reach out to, for over 20 years.

poohpeggy

Cathlete
It just amazes me, that no matter what my body goes through, Cathe's foundation is always is there. I say this with years of just Cathe home workouts, ( occasionally a few Karen Voight, Christi Taylor thrown in ). No matter what, at my pace, my body remembers all the workouts. No injuries either. This is a blessing I am thankful for.

I've been 200 lbs 2x and lost it all through diet and exercise. Quit smoking, developed seizures, and I still look forward to a Cathe workout, even if its a beginner. Truth is, Cathe just does not waste your time.

Now that I am older, I just go for it when I feel good, and do a premix, when I am not, ...or just walk the dog and clean.

Thank You Cathe, Staff, Audio and Filmers and Editors.

Peggy

It just amazes me, that no matter what my body goes through, Cathe's foundation is always is there. I say this with years of just Cathe home workouts, ( occasionally a few Karen Voight, Christi Taylor thrown in ). No matter what, at my pace, my body remembers all the workouts. No injuries either. This is a blessing I am thankful for.

I've been 200 lbs 2x and lost it all through diet and exercise. Quit smoking, developed seizures, and I still look forward to a Cathe workout, even if its a beginner. Truth is, Cathe just does not waste your time.

Now that I am older, I just go for it when I feel good, and do a premix, when I am not, ...or just walk the dog and clean.

Peggy

Peggy
I am so slow on these electronics .. I just want any Cathletes that relate to know ... I am not sure how to communicate with you here..

Tried going down the Beach Body path and finally canceled my membership earlier this year cause I would always go back to Cathe's workouts. Love her workouts, love the options with the premixes. She's an amazing, inspiring instructor.

Peggy
Totally agree with you! I have several of Cathe DVDs, but I love Cathe's On Demand because you can see all of Cathe's workouts, but it can be overwhelming.

The On Demand doesn't give you things like they do you on the dvd. On the dvd, some of them you can get is the option of voice only or little music's and louder voice. It depends on the way DVD is made, so check before you buy. But, at least on Demand gives you a look at it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.