HUGE THANKS from new kid!!

crystal

You will never know how much the responses to my thread mean to me. 6-months ago VF's family rekindled my desire to be fit and introduced me to my now favorite instructors whom I never knew existed, i.e. Cathe, Christi. I thought I knew how much a forum's support meant to me, I had no idea!

Anywho, my struggle for weightloss and fitness continue and how wonderful to discover another encouraging forum!!! THANK YOU!.

Thanks for the welcome Fitmom, Leela, BKloots, Nancy, LeslieM, Kay & Caryn. Caryn, WWWendy set me up with e-mail (weep, it's not the same).

Leslie, Madonna has unselfishly stuck by me in all my flakiness and is a huge inspiration to never give up. I needed her honesty to realize that I cannot jump right into advanced tapes with my beginner fitness. No matter how enticing Cathe and other instructors moves are.

Due to my past lack of consistency I have not seen the progress I could have and only very minor weightloss. A recent trip to the beach nearly killed my self respect, w/60 extra lbs there was NO denying that I looked awful. I hated myself for not making the most of the past few months.

But I have regrouped and am recommitted to exercising REGULARLY and following Madonna's program faithfully and being faithful to myself. This week is my PS rotation, still alive and loving it! Last week was MIS (i think i'm still sore in spots ha haaa) but Cathe's style is so sincere and motivating. Few people can make me love them while they're kicking my butt!
happy.gif

Cathe's new tapes will be my reward if I'm a good girl and consistent. By then, I should be able to survive one of them!!
happy.gif

You go, girl!

Consistancy is the hardest part, isn't it? I say this as I sit typing and NOT doing my scheduled leg workout! You can meet any goal you want if you never give up, work hard but listen to your body when it's had enough. And don't forget to keep smiling:) We'll look forward to hearing about your progress!
Bobbi

Thanks Bobbi

It's a big boost to know that other people face and overcome similar obstacles and are rooting for me! Hopefully I can be an encouragement too.

You will be!!

I just read your post and I think that all of us has been there at least once. Sometimes our inconsists is from excuses, other times it is from unforseeable obstacales(sp?). Just jump back on if you should fall off. And having the determination that you obviously DO have, already makes you a sucess. So many people say "I should do this or I shouldn't do that." And while we all do things(or don't do) healthy things, we DO try to do our best for ourselves. And we should be proud of that and then strive for even more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.