Howdy Texas Road Trippers!!!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi There Texas Road Trippers....

I just wanted to pop in to say that I'll be on this forum a lot more starting in September. We are filming our 4 new workouts the last weekend in August and I am busy preparing for them. I just didn't want you to think I was leaving you hanging here with all of your fun comments, suggestions, and chatter.

So "Yee Haw" til September :D:D:D

I hope we won't be required to say, "Howdy," a lot ;). But if that's what it takes, I'll be there with spurs on -- can't wait!

I don't know.... do they really say "howdy" in Texas? I'm from Boston- we pretty much just say "hey you" haha!

But if there's a howdy party going on i'm all over it! :p

Howdy, not so much. But you will probably hear quite a few Y'all's. I've lived here for 27 years and I try to avoid both of those, LOL.

Jean

Well, I have lived in Texas all of life, and I very rarely hear, "Howdy". You might hear, "ya'll", but I say " you guys" or "you all".:)

I am a sixth generation Texan, and I don't think I've ever said, "howdy." "Y'all," on the other hand, is a part of daily speech.

Hi Cathe and Cathletes!

Cathe, I knew you were thinking of us. We are all caught up in the last wonderful days of summer, many are busy with kids, big and small, going back to school.

Cathe, I was wondering if we'd be doing any of your 4 new productions during the Texas RT?

I'm so looking forward to the Road Trip!!!!! This will be the first one for my sister and me! We're a bit nervous about the choreography -- Cathe's a genius and it takes us 3-4 workouts to master a routine. Any recommendations from past Road Trippers to best prepare? I can't wait to meet fellow Cathletes and, of course, Cathe herself! She's the best!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.