How to incorporate classical stretch into my rotations

I just received classical stretch (TV Series) and I was wondering how to incorporate these workouts into my rotation. I workout in the morning (4:30am). Would it be better to do these right after I workout, when my muscles are warm? There is a short warm up before the stretching, but it is very short and doesn't really raise my heart rate much. Could I do these at night, a few hours after I have eaten and before bed? Also, how often should I do these workouts?

No answers here, but I just wanted to say that we must have ordered at the same time, as I just received mine too. I'm also unsure as to how I will use them, but I'm looking forward to it.

Oh neat! I did the first one on the dvd last night. It was so relaxing, I actually fell asleep on the floor afterwards! I really like the instructor. She seems to really enjoy the stretches. The only problem I have so far is that she isn't always even on both sides (like on the leg lifts). However, I have only done the first episode.

This is my new favorite DVD. I bought the TV series, too, and I've been doing the programs in order in the evenings before going to bed. I feel so relaxed afterward and I've been sleeping so much better. The early morning stiffness and backache I normally wake up with are all but gone.

ETA that I've been doing them about 3 or 4 nights per week. I'm not doing any weight workouts right now because of an elbow injury, so I'm not sure how often I'll do Classical Stretch once I start back with the weights -- probably at least 2 or 3 times a week.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.