How to Cancel On Demand

I would like to sincerely thank Nancy and Customer Service for all their help. It turns out I got the Cathe on Demand app on itunes. I did not know there were several ways to purchase Cathe apps. I am technically an "electronics dark ages" girl. I simply can not thank Customer Service enough for finding me specific directions plus spending so much time with me. The emails and live chat were essential!! Back to my Cathe dvds and sporadic exercising until the heat and monsoon season is over. Once I can deal with stress again, I will be contacting Customer Service to get Cathe Live..not through itunes.

I would like to sincerely thank Nancy and Customer Service for all their help. It turns out I got the Cathe on Demand app on itunes. I did not know there were several ways to purchase Cathe apps. I am technically an "electronics dark ages" girl. I simply can not thank Customer Service enough for finding me specific directions plus spending so much time with me. The emails and live chat were essential!! Back to my Cathe dvds and sporadic exercising until the heat and monsoon season is over. Once I can deal with stress again, I will be contacting Customer Service to get Cathe Live..not through itunes.
I'm like you when it comes to anything electronic. I've had On Demand and Live since day 1 and have loved it. I always used just a laptop with the HDMI connector. Never really had any problems and was very easy for me to use. I got a new neighbor a few months ago, and she ended up getting Live but using her Firestick. I seen how easy it was on hers and ended up getting a Firestick and switched to that and love it even more. I'm still working out but since I live in heat and rain, I spend at least 4 days a week on yard work and that takes a lot out of me, so I don't get to workout with Cathe as much. Can wait for it to end too!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.