How much square footage is needed to do STS at home?

RobertaJJ

I have VERY limited space at home, so I'm wondering if I should even attempt to do STS at home, or simply do it at the gym using my iPad.

Things like the band w/ door attachment (for faux chin ups), I'm fine with, but when I preview the workouts it looks like the equipment is a bit of a space hog...

Any comments from STS grads?

I guess no one responded.

I use STS at home and when people see my workout space they exclaim: whoa! you work out in this tiny space? I work out in a 6x8 space - if im lucky. I look at it this way - at a gym, you don't have much space in the class - same at home for me. I need very little space to work out. i'd love more - but I share the space with my dh in his office- which does not like.

I guess no one responded.

I use STS at home and when people see my workout space they exclaim: whoa! you work out in this tiny space? I work out in a 6x8 space - if im lucky. I look at it this way - at a gym, you don't have much space in the class - same at home for me. I need very little space to work out. i'd love more - but I share the space with my dh in his office- which does not like.

Once I tried the first 3 workouts out at the gym, I actually got frustrated going here and there to get equipment, plus I always felt like I was in everyone's way...and hogging the equipment.

I identified a small area in my home that I think will work perfectly for STS. Everything 'at hand' :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.