How long does it take.....Downloads?

seww

I just bought MIS as a download and am waiting and waiting and waiting for it to download to my computer....(Window7 and I selected save to computer).
How long should this take??? I have plenty of hard drive available
Thanks!
Sue

I previously had no problem at all when using Internet Explorer. When I updated to Google Chrome it was unbearable. Reverted to Internet Explorer and all systems back to normal. Not sure what browser you have - but worth experimenting for future.

Another thing you might want to try if you have problems again is contacting customer service through email. I had good luck with that last time. One of the links I was sent didn't work so they sent me a new one and another time they sent me a link to a free download manager that helped me with future downloads.

Good luck.

On my computer at home, my downloads take between 6 and 8 hours. They have timed out in the past. If i do it at Uni, it takes about 30 minutes max. Thus, it's not unusual...I don't know how to speed it up though...sorry! :) Hope you enjoy your workout though :)
xxx

Omg, seriously?????? As soon as the new series comes out I was planning on buying a ton of downloads-much cheaper than the dvd's. That's going to be A LOT of time!!!!

It depends upon your internet provider and your download speed. I had service from AT&T (DSL I think) and it was also painfully slow to download. I switched to comcast (Broadband?) and I can download a whole video in 10-15minutes now.

Bridget

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.