how long does every one here work out

My routine is typically no more than an hour a day. I do cardio 3 days a week, up to an hour. I do 4 tae kwon do classes a week, too. But the cardio isn't constant in that, so I don't really count those in my workouts (even though sometimes they are very good workouts). I do weights 3 days. I think the only time I go over an hour is when I'm doing Butts & Guts.

I workout by myself in the living room. I prefer to be alone for it. But then again, I've always been a bit of a loner. I like to go shopping and hiking alone too.

I workout 3-5 days per week from 30 minutes to 60 minutes per session. I workout a lot less now than I used to. For me working out more did not necessarily give me any gains in strength or body composition.

I work out for one to one and one half hours 6 days per week.

I usually work out afternoons or early evenings.

I can't work out mornings. I get sick, even if I eat something light prior to working out.

I try to workout 6 days a week, but sometimes the weekend gets in the way and I only workout five. As for how long, I usually workout for about an hour and 20 minutes to an hour and a half. Really, I just listen to my body when I wake up that morning and during my workout. Like today, I did Drill Max Ultra Cardio Mix then I was feeling really good and energized, so I did Step Blast (I forgot how much fun that one is!). Some days, I can barely get through one workout. Other days are like today.

The funny thing is, there are times when getting out of bed and working out is that LAST thing I feel like doing (I wake up at 4:45 to workout) and I don't think I'm going to have a good workout and I end up having a great one. Weird. I have learned to get up and just start. Then, if I really don't feel it, I can stop (but that's yet to happen).

Lorie

I workout for 4 or 5 days/week. 3 days cardio 1 upper and 1 lower body workout. My only workout partners are my cats also:7

Michelle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.