How I Cured My Plantars Fasciitis and Knee Pain

fawn001

So you want to know how I cured my plantars fasciitis and knee pain?

I changed shoes.

Yep, that is all. I had been wearing Saucony Grid Propel and they felt so cushiony and looked great. Shortly after getting them I developed plantars fasciitis and painful "crunchy knees". I went through three pairs of them before the light when on.

One day I decided to try a pair of Rykas. About a month into the Rykas, my feet quit hurting and my knees are not nearly as crunchy or painful.

You tell me but I definately think it was the shoes. The funny thing is the Grid Propels get great reviews! Hah!

I'm glad you are better!

It could be the shoes, but everybody is different. One brand may work well for one person, but someone else needs a different brand. Your initital problem may have been from having the wrong shoes, but I can tell you from experience that you might get the PF again... good shoes or not!

The best thing to do is go to a shoe specialty store (Fleet Feet) and have them analyze your feet, your gait, your running style, and recommend a brand that is good for YOU. Once you find that brand, stick with it.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.