How do you like Amy's new workouts?

indybulla

Cathlete
Hi,

Has anyone received the new Amy Bento workouts yet (Rumble and Advanced STep Challenge 3)?

If so, how do you like these dvd's?

I am curious how she compares to Cathe as I might like to throw in a few different dvd's in my rotation for variety.

Thanks!!

Amy

Hi,
I did not received the new DVDs, yet. :( I am curious. I know ASC3 will be great, about Rumble I am not sure. :eek: I saw the video clip and ..... I don't know. :confused:

I also have her other workuts and love her energy and style. Once I learned the moves the workout is a lot of fun. :rolleyes:

Timea :D

I love ASC3, it's a bit less complex than ASC2, which to me was a plus. I was extremely frustrated at first with ASC2 since I couldn't get the steps down well enough to get a good workout. That's not the case with ASC3. I've done 4 of the combos and got about 80% of the choreography as opposed to maybe 10% of ASC2 on the first try.

I have Rumble, haven't tried it yet. I broke my own rule about not looking at reviews before I do a workout and some of the comments were a bit disheartening so I've put it off until sometime over the Labor Day weekend.

Life keeps getting in the way and I have yet to finish previewing ASC3...which I KNOW I'm going to love. ASC3, from what I've seen, looks more complicated in parts then ASC2, but I don't care b/c Amy has been consistent and kept true to her step style. I love, love, love her step. The music choices are fabulous and her choregoraphy is mint! I will come back and post more once I've tried it. I can't wait to preview/try the core sections as well.

Rumble, I tried before I had gloves. Not as intense as I would like and I'm used to more complex stuff from Amy so I was kind of disappointed. I hope to like it better when I use my weighted gloves.

I love the free music CD that came as well. Fun tunes to drive to.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.