Hot Skins bodywear

LynnW

Cathlete
Has anyone purchased any hotskins products? Is the sizing chart pretty accurate? I am in the lower range for medium shorts but the tops I could go small. I usually buy the medium addidas and nike shorts and tops now. Anyone out there to help me out?

I just looked on their website and they have a couple of sales and I am looking at getting some new stuff. I am just looking at the shorts and tops. I only work-our at home so I don't need anything too fancy and hate to spend too much money. But also you get what you pay for.

Thanks,

Lynn

I've ordered shorts

Lynn, I've ordered a pair shorts from Hot Skins. I fall sqarely in the Med but ordered one size up and am happy with the fit; however, I don't like my lycra wear to be tight. I think they are sizing for a pretty close fit based on my one pair of shorts.

Hotskins sizing

Hi Lynn,

I have ordered quite a bit from Hotskins over the last couple of years and found them to be pretty true to the sizing charts. They are also fairly standard with their sizes along with other makers. The only manufacturer that I have found to be difficult to figure out sizing on is Body Alive.

Have fun shopping!
Joyce

Thanks for the info

Thanks, Eileen and Joyce for your input. I hate having to pay shipping twice because the clothes don't fit and need to be returned.

I might just go and finalize my order now.

Lynn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.