Hooked on Lean Dessert!

DEEDEE

Cathlete
I can't believe how hooked I've become on this product. Man can a protein drink tastes too good? I actually found myself about to make my third drink yesterday when I realized that I hadn't eaten anything all day! These drinks really do help keep hunger at bay. I used to be starving after my workouts but not after adding these drinks as the occasional meal replacement. I had to force myself to have a salad and a naked baked potato to get some carbs in yesterday. My favorite drink is the Banana Cream Pudding, with a small can of drained mandarine oranges and one tablespoon of almond butter...YUM! I really like all of the flavors except for the Chocolate Fudge. Is BSN a publicly traded company? Maybe I should buy some stock. :)

Isn't Lean Dessert the best??! I buy mine from www.vitacost.com, where it's always $14.99, plus $5 shipping on your entire order. I've also been mixing the Cinnamon Roll and Banana Nut Bread into my cooked oatmeal in the mornings. Yum!:9

the best

Chocolate Fudge made in a smoothie with coffee ice cubes and frozen unsweeted tart cherries...YUMMM :9 During the winter months, I have oatmeal with blueberries and dissolve a Tbsp of fresh cinnamon roll in milk...YUM with staying power!!! I've tried plenty of others, haven't made a bad smoothie yet with this one!
julie

I do the same thing as Leanne-put cinnamon nut roll or banana nut bread in my oatmeal along with a little flax and Wheat germ.
I also put a scoop of chocolate coconut candy bar in AllBran cereal. That was really good too.
I too get it at Vitacost but my last order took about 3 weeks because they ship it altogether and banana nut bread was on back order. It's much cheaper than Gnc (about $28.00).

Tami

RE: the best

worseenemy
bodybuilding.com you can find the best price and the shipment so fast 48 hour deliver. and yea I love desert vanilla is my favorite, :9 :9 :9 also I put some in my cereal muesli from red mill brand, whole grain a very tasty whit banana pudding or vanilla yum yum.:9 :9

>I do the same thing as Leanne-put cinnamon nut roll or banana
>nut bread in my oatmeal along with a little flax and Wheat
>germ.
>I also put a scoop of chocolate coconut candy bar in AllBran
>cereal. That was really good too.
> I too get it at Vitacost but my last order took about 3 weeks
>because they ship it altogether and banana nut bread was on
>back order. It's much cheaper than Gnc (about $28.00).
>
>Tami

I also get mine from GNC most of the time but it only cost $20 and because I get more than $75 worth of items, I get the shipping free and it always arrives in two days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.