Home Gym Help!

MichelleRN

HI!
Any suggestions for a great quality weight bench that inclines/declines, has a preacher curl attachment(or something to support elbows for biceps) and a lat pull down thingy?
We're going to bite the bullet and get the bowflex select techs...or are power blocks better?
And for barbell, any ideas?

Thanx! I always trust you all! You've enabled me for years!

I bought my weight bench (Weider)from Wal Mart a few years ago. My weight bench inclines/declines and has a preacher curl attachment plus leg extension. Love it! Not sure, if they still sell it? I can't use the bowflex select DD's, the handles are to big for my small hands. Sorry I can't help you on those! My BB is also from Weider, it came with 300 lb weight plates. Not that I ever use that much weight but it nice to have the extra weight plates for my smaller barbells:p

I am still working on my workout room, we just moved into a new house a few month ago.

Take care,

Attachments

• another shot from my weight room. Just put all those shelfs up..jpg
    another shot from my weight room. Just put all those shelfs up..jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 31
Thank you Belinda!!!! We found exactly what you have on sale from a deployed army guy!!! I don't use that heavy a db myself, but hubby will!!! Agree about the select techs, though they are cool, the Walmart DBS are easier to hold and can get tons for half the price,,,, Thanx again!!!!!

You are welcome, Michelle:D Glad you found weight bench w/weights:D Glad you also found DBS in WM. Enjoy your new toy.

Take care,

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.