HIP HOP ABS

ripley33

Cathlete
I got the beginner and the advanced and find I really can't stand it. Anyone else feel this way at first and then find it got better? I find him really annoying for some reason.
Laura

Actually, it was opposite for me. I started out LOVING it, then after 2-3 times, I returned it. It's not worth the money...to me! I bought the delux pkg and cost me 120. SO NOT WORTH IT! I would rather put that money towards Cathe stuff! I really need a high step and a barbell...so once the refund my money, I'm buying those:)

Jessica

I'm so glad this thread was started! I almost put my money out for this. Can you tell me what it was about it that caused you to hate it so much? From the infomerical it looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks!

Hi,
For me personally it is Sean's whole demeanor and the way he talks drives me up the wall. Plus being a Cathe girl and P90X grad I found the workouts not hard enough.
Laura

I'm glad to read this thread. I've caught the infommercial a couple of times. If I watch anything long enough, they can convince me to buy it, lol. I was seriously thinking about it, but I thought Sean would get on my nerve in no time. It appears to be copying some of the T.J. moves, without the kickboxing factor

I got it as a free gift with my Turbo Jams. I tried it and couldn't get into it at all...promptly sold it on eBay. I do LOVE my turbo jams though!!!

~Melanie~

Jadon born 11/23/05
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

Hello,

I also seen infomercial, I like hip hop. I was planning to buy a few of the DVD’s. Not sure if I can say this BUT I’m going to say it real fast:D

It you want to sale them hit me up [email protected]

Teddygirl~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.