Hi and thank you all

yg777

I wanted to introduce myself to everyone because I really enjoy these boards. I am an every day lurker and I have learned so much from all of you. I'm Yadi, 36 yrs old, married with a 9 yr old son and I'm trying to lose weight and be fit. It's been so much fun since I found Cathe on Fit tv a few months back. I hope to be able to join in some of the discussions. I live in the hot state of Texas and I actually enjoy the heat except these last few days where we've had over 100 degrees, but I think the whole country is feeling this heat wave. Well, I hope to hear from all of you soon.:)

Welcome Yadi....I live in Northern Cal and we have over 100 degree's right now too...but our humidity might be lower than yours....

Welcome to the boards Yadi. It's fantastic that you are having fun getting fit with Cathe. That's her magic. Looking forward to seeing you around:)

Take Care
Laurie:)

Hi Yadi,

Welcome! I'm a newbie to the boards as well. I hail from the hot state of Georgia (way down south near the Florida border). You'll find some great information here.

Hey there Yadi!! Welcome! I hear ya about the heat...AZ is BAD today....my computer now says 117....UUGGHH. I can honestly say I have "met" some awesome and very helpful friends here!!

Donna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.