Hey Everybody!!

tricia

Cathlete
I can officially join the ranks of the MOMS-TO-BE!!!! Found out last Monday (Sorry I've waited to post, but as you can understand, I've been REALLY tired!!). Imagine my surprise when I went to the family practice, dying of the stomach flu....Not quite!!
We were pretty surprised because we just started trying this year, and I believed the doctor when she said it could take at least 6 months once you come off the pill!! Silly me, but we are very excited.
Now I get to go buy all the books,videos,and clothes to go with my new status. BTW, I'm about 6 weeks now.
Just wanted to share the news with my fitness buddies!!!!!!

Tricia

Hi and Congratulations Tricia! This is great news and your excitement is so understandably cute! Welcome and keep us posted on your progress!

Congratulations Tricia! What an exciting time for you. I had a wonderful 9 months of pregnancy and I hope you do too. I wasn't even ready to have him yet because I loved being pregnant. Obviously I got over that as soon as I saw that pretty face! It's amazing how deeply you fall in love with your new baby.
Take care and I hope you have a smooth pregnancy and delivery.

Lisa

Congratulations Tricia!! What a great suprise :) Have fun shopping for all the "stuff" and get lots of rest! Welcome :)

Alison

Congratulations! I'm a first time mom-to-be too! Definitely keep us posted on how you're doing AND how you feel. I've found this site to be full of wonderful moms with great insight and advice!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.