Help with cathe live pleaseeee!

lexybeth4

I do cathe live almost daily on my Roku tv! It is always logged in automatically when I click into the app. Today, for some weird reason, it said invalid username and/password. I attempted for two hours to get on there and couldn’t. I reset internet, I deleted app and re-downloaded it, I tried to change password multiple times. It works just fine on my phone! I still cannot get the Roku app to work. It keeps saying invalid username or password. Please help!

I am unable to use the App on Apple TV. I've resent Apple TV, deleted and re-downloaded the App, and it won't let me log in. Just runs the circle. All other Apps on Apple TV working fine (including Cathe.Com)

Roku for Cathe Live is now working, but you need to update to the new app. We're working on other apps now. This issue is related to a security update to our server we did yesterday

Thank you! I deleted and redownloaded app on Roku tv yesterday. Will I need to do so again? Will there be a new code link for the update on Roku? I am at work and so I will have to try again tonight. Thank you! I appreciate your information!

Hi lexybeth4, it really depends on what time you redownloaded the app. Apps generally update automatically, but it can take some time, but you can always do it manually.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.