HELP! Suggestion please!

kakk08

Can anybody give me a suggestion, I really want to try out Cathy's tape but i am not good at complex cherography. I consider myself immediate to advance level.....
-Karen Voight's Energy Sprint is do-able for me
-Firm does not give me enough cardio
-Kathy Smith is too easy

Please help! Thank you.

I started out with Mega Step Blast, then went to Step Max, then Body Max and Imax. The first two are good starter tapes, and will introduce you to Cathe. I would get MIS for strength work.

Next, I would graduate to the CTX series and the PS tapes, and then her longer toughies like Step Fit, Power Max, and Step Works. For what it's worth. Then you'll be hooked and spoiled forever on Cathe. :7

Hi!
Thought I'd chime in here. I was a Firm junkie before Cathe and needed more cardio as well as slower and heavier weight work. HB is right on about the tapes she suggested. I thought also about Cathe's new Circuit Max. For someone who want's an introduction to Cathe's hi-lo, kickbox, and step this might be a good transitional tape,...a real heart thumper if done all out, reminicent of the Firm total body workouts. Then you could easily move on to any of Cathe's tapes. DebD

THank you for your suggestions, Honeybunch & Fit@40, It seems like a lot of people recommended the wedding tape and stepheat to start, what's the differences comparing to Mega Step Blast, and Step Max. Even i am good at complex choerography, I wanted to do more than just repetition without being too lost :)

Thanks again

THank you for your suggestions, Honeybunch & Fit@40, It seems like a lot of people recommended the wedding tape and stepheat to start, what's the differences comparing to Mega Step Blast, and Step Max. Even i am good at complex choerography, I wanted to do more than just repetition without being too lost :)

Thanks again

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.