Help me find a new Book Series for my mom!

Stacy

Cathlete
With Christmas upcoming I want to get my mom a new book series. She likes to read, has a Kindle but prefers books. She isn't as mobile as she used to be so doesn't get out to book stores as much as she used to. She likes the Stephanie Plum series, has read James Patterson, the Harry Potter series, likes Tess Gerritson, Mary Higgins Clark, Michael Connelly and many more. She does not like racy books, nothing fantasy or paranormal and nothing set years ago/no historical fiction though she does like the Civil War, but has read a series on that already. Ideally I'd like a series of books with one main character through out, but I'd consider a really good stand alone book too.

Jana DeLeon the Louisiana Longshot book one to see if she likes it. It's the Miss Fortune Mystery series. I laughed my head off.

I've read the first two and I loved them. She has got several different series. The Shay Archer series my be too gross for your mom. After I read the first one I checked to make sure it was the same author. The other series I think she will love.

David Baldacci has a few different series of books, all pretty decent. Or Linda Castillo with the "Kate Burkholder" books.

Dixie Divas by Virginia Brow Its very funny, and just a touch like Stephanie Plum in the antics that happen.

I'll check out Dixie Divas as well. She has read alot of David Baldacci's books and has already read all the Linda Castillo books which she loved!

I love Alex Kava esp. the Maggie O'Dell series and the newer Ryder Creed series. But anything Alex Kava is great. I used to love books too until I got the kindle from my husband for Christmas last year and love it so much more. I also have Kindle unlimited for $9.99 a month and have found many new authors with series and love them. I gave my grandma (90 yrs old) a kindle on my account and download the same books for her and she really loves them.

I loved "Anatomy of a Scandal" by Sarah Vaughan. Also, anything by Meg Wolitizer. The movie "The Wife" is based on one of her novels. I also like "The Female Persuasion."

With Christmas upcoming I want to get my mom a new book series. She likes to read, has a Kindle but prefers books. She isn't as mobile as she used to be so doesn't get out to book stores as much as she used to. She likes the Stephanie Plum series, has read James Patterson, the Harry Potter series, likes Tess Gerritson, Mary Higgins Clark, Michael Connelly and many more. She does not like racy books, nothing fantasy or paranormal and nothing set years ago/no historical fiction though she does like the Civil War, but has read a series on that already. Ideally I'd like a series of books with one main character through out, but I'd consider a really good stand alone book too.
Daniel Silva books, Clive Cussler books,

On Amazon if you search "cozy mysteries" there's a lot of series. They're nice for a light read.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.