Help me decide what to buy

cindyann

I'm ready to go for Power Hour or Pure Strength but don't know which one to get ( only room for one in my budget) I already own CTX, Cardio Hits, Bodymax and IntervalMax. I want to increase my definition and lose the last 4-5 lbs of fat I'm carrying around since I quit smoking a year ago. :-WOW I know there are some experts out there who can help me make the right choice....if there is one. I'm sure they're both great. Thanks

Cindy

Hi Cindy,
I have powerhour and PS series and I would have to say power hour great tape. The reason I say powerhour is becasue it gives you a total body workout in 60mins and it's hard, and it works every body part to exhaustion. I just love this tape it's the one I reach for every time especailly when I don't have time to work one body part this day and then the next day another body part.
hope that helps.

Shanda

I think it depends on whether you prefer doing total body or split routines. What does your time allow? I agree with the other post about power hour - it is an EXCELLENT total body workout. But I also love the PS series. I like to rotate between total-body and split routines, to keep my muscles challenged. If you could only buy one right now, go for Power Hour. But if you're like the rest of us here, you'll eventually end up with the rest of cathe's tapes! Good luck!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.