Help! Expert DVD Ladies!

Asha

Hey!
I am a HUGE lurker for an embarassing amount of time (I won't even say), however, I need your expert opinions. I have been doing Cathe workouts for 1 1/2 years. I received a gift card for Christmas and have narrowed down what I want, but I need help with the final decision. I currently have :

Hardcore Series
Imax 2/Cardio and Weights DVD
Boot Camp on VHS
various Cathe workouts recorded off of FitTV (of course, not the full workout)

Anyway, I thought I really wanted Terminator, but I keep hearing wonderful, fun things about SB/SJP DVD. It looks fun on the video clips. I am confused now and would like your opinions, between the two DVDs. I usually lean toward Imax 2 or 3 type workouts as I am a cardio junkie, but I do lots of weightlifting too.
Help me, please! I'm begging ya!;)

Thanks!
Julie

My personal favortite is the SB/SJP DVD. If you like step and like intervals you will LOVE this DVD. I have the Terminator too and love it, but since you already have IMAX2, C&W and BC then the Terminator would be a complition of those workouts and a repeat for you. If you are looking for something new, fun and fresh, go with the SB/SJP DVD.

I totally agree. I definitely say get the SB/SJP DVD. The Terminator DVD is awesome also but since you already have the workouts which make up most of the Terminator workouts, I think you'd be happier with the SB/SJP DVD. Besides, there are so many premixes you can't go wrong and it is SOOO much fun!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.