Help End The Violence. Please read

janiejoey

Cathlete
Every day, thousands of innocent plants are killed by vegetarians. Help end the violence.

Sorry, this just hit my funny bone. I went through being a vegetarian and still find it ito be a very healthy way to eat.

Janie

hee hee

That is funny. When I was in junior high I met a girl at a student government conference that was a vegetarian. She said she did not want to eat anything with a face. So, I asked do plants feel? and if they did would she not eat them? She said, 'But then what would I eat?' . . . Btw, I was a vegetarian for 10 years but for health reasons, not for the humane reasons. Now, we are learning that trees communicate with each other, just at a different pitch than humans can hear, and that they discriminate against each other based on whether or not they are related. If they are relatives, they will share equally resources, if not, they will hoard them. This has lead me to ask the (very unpopular!!) question: does anything that eats require foods that have been or are alive? Is that the way that it does work? We aren't plants, we don't survive on photosynthesis, but even they don't get by on sunlight alone, most do best with some food, and often its blood meal. So the circle of life includes them too.

Just a thought to ponder.

Oh but remember, to save the most innocent plant lives you of course would have to stop eating animals. As already stated, animals don't run on sunshine... ;)

I have a friend that is vegan. She is big into the health aspect as well as the animal cruelty aspect of it. This post would absolutely send her into a tirade!!! She's a bit radical in my opinion, but to each their own :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.