HELP!! Can't get preorder page

rcsaros

Cathlete
I have gone through the blog and clicked on the click here button to pre-order but it keeps bringing up the page of just information with pre-order August 4th. I can't get anything else.

What am I doing wrong or is there another place to go to order?

Thanks
Rhonda

Browser Cached

I have been attempting this for half an hour, the page just re-loads.

I just tested using your link and everything worked fine. It sounds like you're just cached. First try closing and then relaunching your browser and see if that helps. If not you will need to clear your Browsers cache. If you need help in doing this just let us know and tell us which browser you are using?

I just tested using your link and everything worked fine. It sounds like you're just cached. First try closing and then relaunching your browser and see if that helps. If not you will need to clear your Browsers cache. If you need help in doing this just let us know and tell us which browser you are using?

Thank you. That did the trick. Firefox.

Same problem..

I'm not able to pre-order - the page just re-loads. I've logged off and on several times..Does anyone know how to clear the cache?

If you are using Explorer, just go to Tools (from the top menu) then Internet Options, then under the Browsing History section, select Delete. From there you should delete at least the Temporary Internet Files. I usually delete everything periodically.

Another quick way to get out of a cached page is to hold down the Ctrl button on your keyboard while clicking the "reload" button in your browser.

I was having trouble, too! :)

MC

Finally got to order last night. Actually my hubby had to totally turn the computer off and restart. Everything seemed to be stalling out.

Thanks for all the replies.
Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.