Hello

want2Bbuff

Hi to all. I just wanted to announce my arrival to Cathe dot com. I have been using Cathe videos for about a year adn have been a little slow to join forums. But now I'm here and I look forward to supporting (and getting support from) everyone.:)

want2Bbuff, I lurked for quite awhile myself! Welcome! There are many nice, supportive people here. I look forward to your posts...:)

Welcome! I also lurked for a while before I joined in. You have a great screen name! I look forward to reading your posts.

Welcome!!!!!!! Glad to see yea here:) I look forward to reading your posts!

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Welcome! Ah yes, the initiation. Who's in charge of the melted butter? I know Deb has the Dynabands.}(

Glad you decided to come out of lurkdom. This is a great place to hang out.

Welcome!!! I, too, was a lurker for quite awhile before I posted & I feel the same way about this forum. There are a lot of wonderful & very supportive people here. So take care & keep in touch!

Kel

Psssst! Don't let Shelley and the initiation scare you away. The scars don't show and it will give you a great topic for parties.

Welcome! Has anyone shown you the secret handshake yet? :p

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.