Heels that don't slip

hrcfitness

Cathlete
so this is very off-topic but I could use some help in the Shoe dept. I dress for work it seems like for the past few years I can't buy a regular high heeled pump that will not slip away from my heel!! It is making me nuts! I'm having to buy shoes with straps or bootie type heels. I've tried putting in those things in the back and no luck...going down a size doesn't work much cause then the shoe is tight.

I'm wondering if anyone has this issue and has found a brand that seems to be more narrow in the heel. Price is no longer an option I'll pay anyting I just have to find a classic pair of black pumps!!! By the way I like high heels...3-5 inches.

Thanks
Elena

I have the same problem! I've resorted to shoes w/ ankle straps because I'm so sick of my feet slipping out. I've tried a dozen different brands w/ no success. Hoping some shoe maven out there has a solution!

Joan

Elena,

Have you tried Stuart Weitzman's pumps? They are marvelous! I have a narrow foot and they work great for me. They come in several colors and several heel heights. I buy mine at his store in Vegas, but you can get them online pretty easily.

This is my favorite style of his. I have a pair in red and one in black.

Stuart Weitzman Pumps

NAUGHTY_BLAPAT_01.jpg

I have the same problem and I hate it!!!! Hate to shoe shop - jealous of my friends with a "fatter" heel and their cute shoes. ;)

I have a pair with same issue. I currently have the gel heel thing and it seems to be working but I just saw a tip on youtube about spraying ur heel of ir foot wih hairspray. I have not tried it yet.

Carmen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.