Hedonsits 3/1

Hey everyone!

You know, I remember your post about breaking your ribs around Thanksgiving, now that you mention it. OWWW!! So, you go woman and loose those last 6 pounds - I'm doing the same thing! And have stuck to one glass a night for 4 whole nights in a row!! I see my hard-earned abs again already. whew. And following a vegan diet, or really the Eat to Live, is fabulous. You get plenty full on veggies and good stuff and never, ever do I think about sweets. just wine!:7 And I think all the veggies has made my hair grow faster!

What's up with everyone else??

Hi Charlotte (& anyone else who may pop in)!

Great job limiting yourself on the wine! So far, all I've done is maintained that 6 pounds but I hope I'll get the rest of it off by summertime. Like I said in my other post, I'm just happy to be feeling better & able to do my normal workouts again, the six pounds is a bonus!

Great job with your healthy eating habits. I've been doing pretty good while I'm at work but my DH & I haven't been eating so healthy for supper... & we've also been enjoying too much wine. Things have just been so hectic for us lately, I guess that's our little way of escaping.

Nothing big in store this weekend but we have some fun ones coming up soon! My birthday is in the middle of the month (18th) so we'll be doing something for that. We're also going the the Bristol races (that's Nascar) the weekend after that & we're attending a convention the weekend after. So we've got a busy month ahead of us but it should also be lots of fun.

Hope everyone else has a great weekend!

Cheers!

Kel

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.