healthy eating

wendy t

dear beth,

thanks so much for your posting!! i'm going to look into that book...ya know, i do have a book by those authors.."prescription for nutritional healing" but NO recipes in it...it must be from the same series or something. i'm going to see if i can find it, i really like the book i have now by these authors.

in that book, they also go into supplements and herbs, of which i am also interested in and have been practicing for a while. (nothing too exotic! though! smile)
currently we shop 'exclusively' at a health food store for ALL our groceries, and purchase organic produce as well (it's soooo expensive! but worth it! it really 'does' taste better!)

you are certainly right regarding the palate. i've found that my palate has changed over the years. the things i eat today, 6 years ago, would have been BLAH! YUCK! OOH!....

now my mission is simply to find a cookbook that is relatively comprehensive, with fast yummy foods. i have found one i love...."FEEDING THE WHOLE FAMILY" down to earth cookbook and whole foods guide.. by CYNTHIA LAIR..EXCELENT!!! the salmon recipe is to die for!! but i want more....the recipes in that book, tend to be more geared toward vegetarianism....which i like....but a book that also has some other things too would be great...

i like the layout with the amount of time it takes to prepare and a simple list of ingredients and quick 'how to do' paragraph....that's all beth.....so whatchya say? i'm not asking for too much, am i?
oh, and while we're at it.....i'd also like "cathe friedrich's body"....thanks so much!!! this e-mail stuff is a powerful thing!!! hee-hee

well, thanks again for your suggestions, i hope to find a cookbook....and i'll let you know when the "body transformation of cathe" is complete....

take care! be healthy!!

wendy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.