Having surgery on foot--need advice on workouts

motherofsix

Cathlete
I will probably be having surgery on my right foot this coming Wednesday. I will be having a cyst removed. My question is what weight workout rotations could I do for about 3 weeks until my foot is well enought to get back into stepping. I have the Intensity Series, CTX upper body, the CTX series, Power Hour, the slow and Heavey Series, the Pure Strength Series, and Body Max. I want to look at the bright side of this surgery and focus on strength training. I usually do 3 days of step and 3 days of weights each week--alternating them. Saturdays off. Any advice would be terrific! Thanks in advance. You ladies are the best!
Shalom,
Heather

Hi Heather,
I am not a regular here and don't have any advice bc I am not sure what you need to do. Have you tried emailing and asking Cathe? Anyway, I just wanted to bump this up for you so that the others can see and hopefully have an answer for you.:)

Hello Swissmom,
Thanks for your concern. I ended up not having the surgery. I took a pregnancy test last Monday--June 23rd--just to make sure I wasn't pregnant and lo and behold within 20 seconds there were 2 pink lines--I am pregnant. Sort of took hubby and me by surprise. But a wonderful surprise. I told him "Happy Birthday" because June 25th was his 47th Birthday. And this coming Monday--June 30th--is our 20th anniversay. Our other six children are very happy and excited about a new brother or sister. We are all sort of hoping for a girl because our 2 oldest are girls (ages 18 and 15) and then we had 4 boys in a row (ages 11, 8, 5, and 3). So it would be nice to have a little girl to put pretty little dresses on again. Been a long time. So now I need to post on the other forum and get some advice about working out while pregnant. Isn't life terrific!
Shalom,
Heather--soon to be mother of seven

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.