Haven't bought Cathe since Intenisty Series and now...

ss's girl

I am trying to figure out what to get. I recently lost 50 lbs and have about 10 more to go. I have a lot of fat hanging around and am doing LGI8. Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what I should purchase next. Can't really do IMAX's anymore but can do the circuits and kickbxoing workouts and Love weights, Any suggestions?

Wow, congratulations on your weight loss!! I know what you mean about the high impact stuff -- I can't do it either. Have you looked at Cathe's latest series -- the 4-Day Split? You can see a 6 minute clip on the homepage. It's kind of like an updated version of her CTX series. Some of the cardio is high impact, but there's plenty to choose from and TONS of premixes. This might work well for LGI8. You still have time to preorder and they should be shipping them out in the next week or two. HTH:)

ETA I was just looking over my LGI8 rotation and here's the Cathe workouts I planned to use:

Week 1 - Circuit: Supersets/Push-Pull premix 1
Week 2 - Heavy: Slow and Heavy
Week 3 - High rep: Muscle Endurance
Week 4 - Supersets: Push-Pull
Week 5 - Circuit: Supersets
Week 6 - Heavy: Pure strength or Muscle Max
Week 7 - High rep: Power Hour
Week 8 - Supersets: Pyramid Upper and Lower Body workouts

I did most of my cardio on my elliptical, and I used a lot of Cardio Coach workouts.

Edited to correct typos:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.