HATERs, June 5

purple_magada

Cathlete
Morning all. Figured I'd get this going since August is busy working. Don't want to interrupt her work flow b/c we all know how she likes to PROCRASTINATE!!!

Yesterday I did not feel like working out but I told myself, just get down the basement and do something, anything. So I decided to do 4DS shoulders, calves, core, stretch (NO CARDIO)- glad I did, it was a good workout. I didn't walk yesterday b/c of the weather. I don't know about you guys but the humidity here is just awful!!! It is supposed to be in the mid 90's this weekend and very humid. GREAT!!!

I'll BBL!!!! Have a great day everyone. :p

Good morning Dana and all!! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Drbarbie.gif

It's a beautiful morning from the inside looking out -- the skies are clear and the sun is out -- but man, it's SO HUMID out there. We've had noting but rain for 2 days and it's supposed to get up to 90 today ;( . I was so hoping that we'd have more moderate temperatures this summer.

In view of the above facts, I'm going to do my workout first thing this morning -- a Cardio Coach workout on Eli.

I've been thinkin'...y'all know I WON'T go with DH for bike rides anymore because, well, it's just not safe :p , and I HATE to see my beautiful shiny, red Italian bicycle just sitting in the garage, so I'm thinking about converting it to a stationary bike :D . You can do that, right? I think you can but I have no clue how to do it. I might run over to the bicycle shop today and see about that. I really want to try a Cardio Coach workout on a different piece of equipment. I mean, I still love Eli and all, but I need a change. And I was thinking it'd be a hoot to switch machines back and forth within the same workout :D . I'm getting excited just thinking about this. Oh, I must look into this now!

DANA -- I LOVE 4DS so much! I really think, STS aside, that 4DS is Cathe's finest workout on DVD. It's just so darned efficient. I see no reason why workouts have to drag on for a freaking eternity and 4DS gets the job done in about 30 minutes! PERFECTO! I'm counting on Cathe and Sean to get me in fighting form for my trip to Italy later this year. ;)

And I agree -- Augie is probably procrastinating. She's probably writing some ballad about Cham's and Mooch's dining and bowel habits :p .

We love you, Augie :* :* :* http://www.pic4ever.com/images/grouphug.gif

I hope Robin is having a wonderful time on her trip!

Cuz -- How's that leg today? You probably better not try the new CC workout until it feels better because it's pretty intense. I cannot believe how much I LOVE this workout. It actually gives me an endorphin high, something I never experience. Maybe if that happened more often I'd be a cardio lover. I hope Sean doesn't make us wait so long for volume 9. No other instructor has ever consistently created cardio workouts that I enjoy every time I do them. It's like a freaking miracle! ;)

JEN and JENNIFER -- what are you two up to?

alrighty, I'm off to read a few threads, do my workout, and see about converting my bicycle. :D

Hey Michele, how'd you make out with finding out if your bike can be turned into a stationary bike? I have no idea how that is done.

OMG, I didn't have DOMS at all this a.m. but now my shoulders & calves are really sore. Took a 2-mile walk at lunch and it is so stinkin' humid out there. YUK!!!!

Can you tell that I'm trying to put off working? My desk is piled high with papers and I'm really not in the mood to deal with them. :p

Hi gals - how's it going?

Dana - humidity. Yeah, it's here. It sounds like we could be neighbors. Gosh I hate summer. You know, my DOMS work that way too, especially in my shoulders. I'll think I'm just fine, but they get worse and worse as the day goes on. Ibuprofen!! Take lots!

Cuz - God bless Coach Sean! I love it when you say you love cardio! :7 I'm very glad the storm finally cleared out... but sorry that you, too, have to face the humidity now. Is it time for winter yet? I've decided to take the rest of the week off from working out. My calf is a bit better, and I could probably tolerate low impact today, but then again, maybe not. It's nothing like the original tear. I'm hoping a longer rest and stretching will make it heal FAST. Darned thing.

So, what am I going to do tonight with all that free time? Last night I just sort of puttered around, visited Mom, etc. I guess I'll do the same tonight. I stretched during lunch today at work, but I might need it again. It'll probably help me sleep.

Okay... see y'all later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.