HATE, Thurs 2/28/08

purple_magada

Cathlete
Hey haters, I see nobody started the thread today? Guess I will.

Jennifer - OMG I can't believe that someone would go through your drawers and purge stuff. That is downright rude!!!! I'm fuming and I'm not even you. LOL. Honey, you really need to find a new job. One where you are appreciated b/c it sounds like they are treating you like crap. You are worth so much more and do not deserve this treatment. That just gets me so upset!!! When you posted yesterday about your sister saying "when you get your age you need something to take care of" it made it sound like you were 80 or something. You are 46 years YOUNG!!!!! I really hope that you have a better day today.

Michele/August: I can't remember which one of you said that beet juice is supposed to be good for melting ice/snow. I heard that on the news this morning - unsweetened beet juice. Interesting. . .

So what is up with everyone today? Not too much here. My boss returned yesterday from her conference so I didn't even get a chance to start on my filing. I had some other stuff to help her with. Maybe today??? Um, probably not.

I didn't get to workout last night. Til I got home, gave Gannon his bath, cleaned up the kitchen & helped Gabe with his homework, it was after 9:00. Tonight I"m going to do one of the weight segments from 4DS. Not sure which one though.

Well, I better get working. Have a great day everyone!

Good morning!!

I'm in a bit of a hurry this morning. As per usual, I way overslept because I went to bed way late x( . this happens every time DH goes away.

I did a segment from Classical Stretch last night, I LOVE that workout! Am I the only hater who stretches classically :p . I mean really, you guys should check it out!

Speaking of fun workouts, OMG! check this out: http://www.cardioke.com/HOMEPG.html

Oh wait -- here's a better clip:
http://www.musicspace.com/product.a...pace&product_id=MS6023&partner_id=cardiokedvd

I think I want this. :7

Dana, I don't know nuttin about beet juice. I would think it would make one hell of a mess in your driveway, though. Will it turn my driveway pink? :p

Have fun with 4DS.

Jennifer -- What Dana said! OMG I'd be FUMING if someone went through my drawers!!! She had no right to do that. Can't you complain to someone?

Hey Robin!! Are you enjoying your final days off? I can't believe how fast time has flown by since your surgery. Do you have any fun plans for today or tomorrow? You asked about my niece -- she's going home with her parents. She still can't walk, and her arm, while getting better, is still gimpy. She can write her name now, but she can't lift her arm or do much of anything else with it.

Okay, Johnny boy is having a hissy fit because he hasn't been fed yet :eek: . I need to take care of kitty and then I'm off to see my niece.

Hello Augie and Jen!! I'll BBL :* :* :*

Hi gang.

Michele, no exciting plans for tomorrow. I go to the doctor early, then I'm going to walk across the street to the lab and deliver some brownies and my "go back to work" note. I've been pretty miserable this week, knowing I was going back on Sat. Once I start, it will be fine, but I'm the kind who lets the knowlegde that Monday is coming ruin her Saturday nights. Guess I should start looking forward to the 14th, when we leave for St John. I started my list and maybe packing will make it seem more real.

Dana, I saw that segment about beet juice this morning. I think they said they didn't know if it would stain shoes or clothing.

Jennifer, sorry to hear you continue to have work woes.

I did a bike workout this morning, followed by some abs. I may give the step another try tomorrow. We'll see. I'm so sick of upper body weight work, I could scream.

Hey you guys!

I started a post yesterday but the combination of having an Aunt Flo headache, not having anything witty to say, and being late to go to work made only for something worthy of deletion LOL.

Thanks for the oatmeal recipe, and the crock-pot tips, and the thumbs up on my purchases everybody!

My table is here! I am no longer eating camp-style! (Unless you consider sitting down on a step-ladder to a dining table camp-style LOL.) The dining table is awesome. And it will be more awesome once I can have a seat at it.

And yes, my crock-pot arrived, too! It's........HUGE! LOL. I'm going to try to break it in next week.

Cardioke.....

>I think I want this.

And I think I want to kill someone.

>I can't remember which one of you said that beet juice is supposed to be good for melting ice/snow. I heard that on the news this morning - unsweetened beet juice. Interesting. . .

That of course would be MOI! Thank you! Thank you! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/gen002.gif

Okay, I'm leaving this entire weekend. :(

I'll see you guys when I get back.........and back into shopping for chairs and a cabinet!

NO! I must work when I get back.

Okay, I'll do both.

Later! :*

Hello Sister-Haters.
Yes, I did have a WAY better day today. The person whom I would complain to was the one that did it. Fortunately, she won't be back till Tuesday. She stayed away from me later on that day cause I was fuming.
My sister meant it as good. Not old. She's only 18 months behind me.
My friend whom is thinking of adopting a kitten. Her heart wants one but the logistics are not to adopt. She will meet me at the pet store on Saturday and see what happens.
On the job front, I'm looking to change industries with a similiar position. I do have leads and a few firms are interested-something just needs to happen. Keeping the faith and being positive are my goals right now to sustain my current employment till a new one comes along.
Thank you for relating to how I feel and understanding too.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.