Has anybody done this?...

Thanks, Dave!

Will check out video fitness - I forgot about that! Just wondered if any Cathe gals had heard or done this work out. If you check out the clip, there are men participating in their classes as well as women.

Edie

No, but it looks good!

I just ordered it along with Squeeze, from Totalfitnessdvds.com because I had a 10% off coupon:)

I'm not sure how I'm going to fit them into a rotation?

I ordered this one and have done it once so far. It gave me DOMS in my lower body, all over, for about 4 days! I'll be doing it again, that's for sure! :)

Thanks! Now I'm excited! The dvd Pure Barre is on sale at advancedworkouts.com for $14.95. Edie

Allison...I have Fluidity (big thanks again to trunyon!) but you don't need a barre to do this workout...a chair would work fine.

The Pure Barre: Ballet, Dance And Pilates Fusion is on sale at Deepdiscount.com for $11.07 with free shipping, but it's not being released until July 8th. There's also a 20% discount code for most dvd's - code- SUPERSALE For some reason, it's not working for the Pure Barre w/o, but for the other it worked for all the others I purchased.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.