Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Superheroes and Bionics Check In 12/17

Hey Ya'll. Just got back from bike ride...14 miles. Not bothered by dogs this time. Yeah! Mailed some bills at post office while I was out. Talk about efficient. lol. I cannot believe this weather. I got all my windows open and I am sitting here in shorts. I got Silverstein on (emo music) in the background. Emo cracks me up. Always songs about stabbing in the heart, cut my wrist, tie me in sheets, etc. LMAO. So dramatic. I am twisted to listen to music only to make myself laugh.

Anyhoo, onto doing chest/shoulders P90X style soon.

Great workout Randi!

Charlotte~~

Great ride, Charlotte! Its colder here today, in the 40's. I wish it would snow for Christmas. I hate this warm stuff right now. Need snow and cold...

Someone asked where we all live, I live in Ohio. About 20 miles west of Cleveland.

Debbie,

Thanks, girlfriend! You had a nice workout yourself.

Well that is almost cold enough to snow. Tomorrow it will be in the low 50's.

I need to take a drive to Ohio and meet with all my friends. Anne is close by too. We should have a get together in the spring.

Well this is how I look today. I have to wear a bandana to keep my hair out of my face when I ride and then helmet goes on top. Now I got to go BRING IT! Be back later.

Charlotte~~

Interview went well, however, I'm in the midst of a huge fight with the DH. He's packing his things. Says he's going to leave. He's upset that I was offered such a low wage and that I'm actually considering it. I will know for sure if I'm being offered the job on Friday. I don't quite know what's going on with the DH or why he would even think of leaving me at a time like this in my life just cuz I got offered a job making $3 less an hour than I was making. I'm very upset right now. NOt feeling well. I'm going to my Mom's for dinner alone. I'll be back later. I don't understand what I did to deserve this or what is going on.

What a workout! Chest and shoulders (was that it?) and the CC#4. Wiped me out. Still gotta do Ab Ripper X later.

Amber - I had no choice but to add in that cardio today b/c of what I ate yesterday. :) Might have been the Blue Parrot you were at?

Randi - You're really working those legs. I'm in Wyoming. It's warmed up. The snow is melting. We get TONS of sun here. It may be cold and windy but almost always sunny.

Bandana woman - I'm envious of your weather. I'm sitting here in a sweater with another sweater over the top - that wool one my dad's wife knit for him. It's huge and warm and I love it and wear it all winter long.

Lora - What the heck is going on? I'm glad you're going to your Mom's. Sounds like you and DH need to have a talk though.

I should probably go do something other than sit on my tush. Imagine that.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hey Maniacs! I just finished CC#1. I only did that, no extra, no staying on till the hour, no nothing. I was whooped in 30 min. LOL! I think I'm worn out from working so hard today. Only 2 days til vacation and counting...

Suz- You did a much better workout than I. How's the no work treating you so far. I can't wait!

Randi- I'm close to SLC Utah. It 27 degrees here, as I type. They say the snow won't be melting, should stay until Christmas at least.

Bionic Bandana Head- So jealous of your weather! Darn you and your bike riding today! LOL! I was stuck on my Stationary bike in the basement...not quite the same!

Lora- What? I can't believe you DH is that mad at you. I hope you both can work it out. Hope you Mom will be there for you. We all will be.

Gotta go shower...

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Dallys - your vacation will be here before you know it! I remember when you still had a week to go. Isn't it amazing how fast time flies? It'll be the first of the year before we know it. Okay, okay, sorry! Vacation is going well. Today seems a little busy though. I can't really relax until after Bible study tonight. Knowing that I still have to go out, ya know?

It's 24 degrees now! And 66 inside, as DH just informed me. :) I asked for the temperature and he felt the need to give me all of the weather information. Anyway, it's warming right up.

My Victoria's Secret yoga pants have not arrived nor have I received a shipping notification. What's up with that? I'm gonna call them. I ordered them b/c they come in long and I have a hard time finding workout pants that are long enough. I ordered 2 pairs. I hope they fit well. I really wish they'd arrive!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hey Maniacs!!

I brought it today! I did Chest/Back. Why did I say Chest/Shoulders? Anyhoo, I still have to rip up my abs.

Yeah, yeah....we have nice weather and most of ya'll don't. So sorry for ya!:p :* Anyhoo, the cold weather will be coming. Only matter of time. I would actually rather see snow now before Christmas then in January or February. We get the most snow in February.

Suz,

I hope you get your pants soon. If you call I am sure you will be reassured.

Bionics,

So excited for you to go off on your vacation! You will have a blast!

Debbie,

Aw thanks!

Lora,

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Dh is probably just having a bad day.

Charlotte~~

>
>Dallys...it's 60's here nananana! You could come here and
>groom my lab...just thinking I forgot to make an appointment,
>now it's probably too late to get him in before christmas!
>
>amber
>
>

Hey!!! That's not fair!!

Sorry no appointments left for procrastinators. :p

~~Dallys~~

Hi all,

Dallys, I PM'd you regarding bike rides in Carmel (think I will stow away with you)!! Toasty, Suz, are you guys in too? Lets go!!

I still have AbX to do tonite. Got an email from one of the speedsters in our group (bike rider). Says meet at Bob's at 6:00 p.m. on Wednesday, bring the trainer so guess I will do that instead of a Cardio Coach. Think they do a Spinerval DVD. Guess I could do a Cardio Coach while they are doing a Spinerval. They'd probably never know the difference. Maybe I'll bring my own fan too.

Lora, hang in there. He's probably having a bad day. I'll be thinking about you.

Jeanette

Jeanette, I got the pm and I will print out the info. This will help so much, I can't say! I will save beds for you, Suz, and Toasty and anyone else! We would have so much fun, geez, I wish we could do it. Can you imagine us all together in Carmel. It would be wild and crazy, cuz we are such Maniacs and all! }(

I've been playing "Guitar Hero" all evening with DD. It's fun! I've won 3rd place in the battle of the bands, like a bunch of times. In other words *I suck* so far. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was Pantera. She looked to be in better shape than Judy Nails. LOL! Always thinking here.

Lora- How you doing? Hope everything is ok with you.

Talk to you all tomorrow.

~~Dallys~~

I finished my WO finally. I did the Cardio and Weights premix from BM2. I really liked this one. The step portions kicked my butt tonight! Didn't hydrate enough today. Shame on me. I matched Cathe's weight on everything. Those shoulder presses with 15#s was hard, but I managed. And the last 4 or so concentratin curls were tough, but I pulled them off too, barely. Great WO.

Lora- I will be praying for you tonight. WE will all be here to support you during this rough time. I am sure things will work out. The stress is probably getting to both of you.

Char- good WO. I am wearing All Night Long tonight. That is hoping for sleep all night long, nothing else! Kids are sick, Chase has had a high fever all night. Just sat there like a lump all evening. Hope they are good for Christmas.

You guys all did great WO's today! My tea is ready, so have a good night everybody.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.