Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wednesday May 21

Debbie: LOL you are not the only one SICK of eggsx( and chickenx( However, it does help to fry the eggs in a little pam or olive oil. I crack open 3 egg whites and put into microwave for 2 1/2 minutes But, this morning, I wasn’t able to tolerate another egg I put egg cart back in frig and settled for cereal.

Meals for today:

M1: 1/2 banana, 1c of cheerios w/1c ff milk, tbsp of PP
M2: 2 hebrew national ff hot dogs w/1 wheat bun, mustard
M3: apple& string cheese
M4: 1/2 boneless chicken breast w/collard greens & tomato
M5: BSN shake (H2O) (waiting for UPS to deliver)
M6: 1/2 boneless chicken breast w/collard greens & tomato

Yay....home from work. It was an early day...got out at 5. I didn't take a lunch break though...so it was a long one. These women eat at their desks and stay late........must love Overtime! Met the other Owner today (Silent Partner). He's from Phoenix (where the owner relocated from).......and oh my Lord, what a Hottie!! I'm gonna have to lose the glasses at work and start wearing my contacts!! LOL! He flew in on the Red Eye and came in straight from the airport saying excuse my appearance and there was nothing wrong with his appearance!! Okay......I'll stop now....I AM married! The new Owner has only been there for 2 weeks and he's hiring like crazy. I hope we stay busy enough.

Deb - I do use a terminal to enter service orders in, etc on another desk, but I don't have a computer on my desk. Right now, I mainly route all the calls and page people (huge switchboard), wait on customers from the Service & Parts Department, take in the money and balance the drawer at night, and a variety of busy work paperwork, ie putting new vehicle info into jackets and filing, etc. Eventually, I will start helping the Office Manager with various tasks and a lot of accouting stuff.

Great workouts everyone.......off to eat dinner. I'm famished!

Debbie,

Gagged on the scrambled eggs one morning also. I think I didn't cook them enough..slime came out! LMAO! I kept it down though somehow. So tired of chicken too and everyone complaining about it here at home cuz they have to eat what I eat or they can make it themselves and no one wants to cook so there you go. lol. Tonight, went to dinner with my daughter as hubby is out of town..had a chicken sandwich..lol. The place has healthy grilled foods and love their salads as well.

Lora,

I have to balance drawer at night too where I work and alot of paperwork involved so that is why I am surprised we don't get paid much.

Suz,

Thanks! Nice to see ya around again.

Lora,

I can't remember, but don't think it is that. Cheap people. Now they know I know how to sell on ebay so want me to sell merchandise from store as well after I am completely trained in gift shop. At least I am needed. lol.

It has been a busy day. Just went over my nutrition stats for the last two days. Way to high in carbs, over 50%. Fat was low though. I ate a lot of strawberries, pears, and pineapple. :O Not really bad carbs just way to many. Been trying to get the sodium down. Cholestral has been great though:)

Ally, I sent you an e mail with that rotation:) Sorry I missed your post or I would have sent it sooner.

Suz, good luck with the coach:p Talk to your DH he should keep up at it.

Lora, I hope you have the break you need and this job works out well for you without all of the stress.

Randi, good to have you back again.

Debbie, I sometimes think I have wasted my time with a workout but we all know doing something is way better than doing nothing. I am sure it will help you hang onto what you have gained till you get it figured out.

Meaghan, they say muscles have memory and it takes way less time to gain back what we once had. Great job:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.