Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed July 16

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Jillian's 30 Day Shred - Section 1 & 2 (skipped the cardio in the 2nd segment). I added on 10-Minute Melt with Mitch Gaylord. Workout was 67" and I burned 491 calories.

Wasn't planning on working out this morning....but couldn't sleep very well after the concert. I'm working later this AM...as I had to switch shifts with the other girl....so it's my late night.

The concert last night was pretty radical...lots of fights and the sound wasn't stellar...but we had fun. Really liked the one opening band The Sick Puppies, but Finger Eleven stunk. Seether always rocks.

Have great workouts everyone. Sitting here icing my poor shoulders. I really messed them up doing moves I'm supposed to modify. You think I'd learn!

Deb - sorry about the Finger Eleven comment. I know you like them.

Dallys & Diane Sue - got my Retro Lush order yesterday!! 2 boxes!! LOL.

Toasty -have you heard The Sick Puppies music besides what they play on the radio? They rocked!

Deb - if a check is okay for the Avon - please PM me your street addy and I'll get that out to you. thanks.

Whoever asked about which Dove's I have....I have Vol 1 & 2 now, but 3 & 4 are on the way.

Lora,

No, I will have to check it out then. I was able to run really fast on the elliptical when I was listening to Five Finger Death Punch..music does that too me so I try to take advantage of it instead of doing the cardio coach. I do better when I "become" one with the music instead of trying to "become" one with Sean..and I don't think my hubby would like that much anyhow. hehe.

Today I am gonna work Chest/Back. Gonna go light and be careful with chest area..my neck is tightening up again, but I go to chiropractor tomorrow..thank goodness.

You ladies have a nice day and workout hard! I will be back later.

Yesterday when I got home from work I jumped on my treadmill and did a steady jog for 1 mile. I couldn't believe I did an entire mile without stopping. I slowed down for a few and then jogged until I reached another half mile. Felt Great.

[font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]30 minutes
24 minutes in zone
158 calories burned
1.79 miles travelled
[/font]

Today I did one of my Cardio Coach mixes and had a great workout. It's getting humid here again. I'll be turning the A/C on before I leave for work.

[font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]50 minutes
42 minutes in zone
317 calories burned
3.2 miles travelled
[/font]

Be back later...

Morning,

Deb, I have a few questions for you, if you don’t mine me asking. I’m thinking about doing a S&H one body part per day rotation. However, I’m a little concern about doing this because, I want to build mass/gunsx( My questions too you is this, will I achieve mass from doing OBP per day? And, should I add another workout with S&H series, like PUB or PS chest?

I need to get a few reports out be back with my workout stats for today

Lora - No harm on the Finger Eleven comment. LOL! I only like a couple songs from them. I don't think they are all that great anymore.

Teddygirl - I only work OBP per week. THAT is what builds muscles. If you go as heavy as you can with S&H, you will build muscle. If you want to mix it up, do S&H one week and do GS the next. You will build with these. Take longer rests then Cathe does.

Good Morning,

This morning, I had an excellent workout. I did GS legs (standing) and S&H chest.

GS Legs (standing)

BB Squats:
50/50/50/60/60/60

DB Front lunges:
15/20/20
(upped it by 10lbs and it felted really good)

Pile squats:
15/20/20
(upped 10lbs)

Leg press:
10/15/15
(upped 10lbs)

BB Dead Lift:
2 sets 55/55

S&H Chest: (for each workout did 3 sets of 8)

BB Bench Press

DB Flyes
15/15/20

Incline Bench Press

DB Incline Flyes
20/15/20

Followed by push-up

Debbie: Thank you :)

Morning Maniacs! Slept in this morning! I'm still on California time and have been sleeping in a hr. everyday since I got back from vacation...just can't get outta bed, lol. I need to get out on my bike after work. Body is feeling flabby and out of shape after having so much time off.

Lora-what lush products did you buy? Is there a face moisturizer that is lighter than ultra light? That one leaves my face a bit greasy. I'm really liking my sample of Angels on the skin or whatever it's called.

Char- You talking about your stiff neck makes mine stiff. LOL! Hope you get it fixed up soon.

Debbie- Great job running the full mile at a steady pace!

Teddy- I did a slow and heavy rotation and really packed on the muscle...scared me it worked so well. I build easy in my upperbody and have to be careful or I get bigger than "I" prefer. I know, I'm the oddball here.:)

Later peeps, gotta get some food in me.

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+1]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hi Maniacs,

Back from the movies! Here is this morning's torture. Just Kidding!

Superset A
RDL
8/8/8 - 114#
DB Chest Press
8/8/8 - 42's (struggled to get the last reps, but I did it!)

Superset B
DB Reverse Lunge
8/8/8 - 38's
One Arm Shoulder Press
8/8/8 - 28's

Then did six rounds of suicides at a 30/not quite 90 ratio.

Hello, my name is Ericka. I just signed up for this site, but I've been reading it for a while and I've been working out with home videos regularly since I was fifteen. If there are rules or anything about where one checks in, I apologize for not knowing...but I was wondering if I could join your check in. I was checking in on a Christian women's fitness oriented board, but that board was closed down, then I started checking in at another board, but it's slow and I've pretty much just been checking in with myself. So I hope it's cool if I might join you. :)

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (post workout)
M2: Chocolate Coconut BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: Turkey taco salad w/2 tbsp. cheddar cheese; 2 tbsp. raw almonds; peach
M4: Turkey patty; Blueberries
M5: Crab cake; salad w/light Honey mustard dressing
M6: 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites; BSN protein drink

[font color=blue]1627.5 calories
60 g. fat - 33%
151 g. protein - 37%
110 g. carbs -27%
[/font]

Happy with this breakdown.

Hermia: Hi and welcome aboard:) Cathe, is updating this forum so do know that this forum is going to be down a few days:(

Eatery:

M1: Orange Whey Protein shake w/1/4 grapefruit (post)
M2: 3 egg whites w/cheerios & flax cereal 1/2c of ff milk
M3: 1 slice of colby cheese w/4 whole wheat crackers
M4: collard greens w/ 2 med slices of eggplant (greens are good I cooked them in smoked turkey)

Meals 5&6 have to wait till this evening I’m sure I get on or the other in. I just got back from lunch the heat did me in. I’m just now eating M4 as I speak.

I think I’m going to tip out of here at 4 o’clock. I’m going to pick up my client and head home. We are going swimming:7 Since I’ve my internet at home up and running I'll check back later. Have a wonderful evening all.

I couldn't take not working out any longer so did lower body and abs today. I started with Tracey Staehle's Glute Camp and repeated the quad shredders stopping at the abs, then I did Butts and Guts firewalkers, and floor work, both the core segment and the bonus abs,Tracey's parts all of the abs from the premix, and Butts and Guts stretch. I did not go as heavy as I usually do. I did wear my 5# ankle weights for floorwork. It has been a busy day of catching up around here. The dogs needed bathed.

Charlotte, LOL about your dh and you and shawn.

Hermia, welcome.

Lora, you will have to let me know what you got from Lush that you really like:)

Dallys, I feel flabby and it has only been 4 days LOL I think it is moe because I have had so much junk to eat lately. We had pizza here yesterday after the funeral. I can't eat it so filled up on cheesy bread.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Thanks...glad I can join. :)

Tonight I did Low Impact Circuit. I'm more of an evening exerciser. It seems like a lot of you all are more into morning workouts, yes? I should try to get them in a bit earlier, though. As late as it is, I won't be in bed till one, or nearly so.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.