Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Saturday July 5

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Today's my recovery day. I opted for 45 minutes of cardio with my HR in the 50-60% max range. I did Gin Miller's Salsa Walk and Zak Lee's Kickbox. Didn't really even feel like cardio at that percentage. Cardio was 53" and I burned 307 calories. I must be tired, as I slept in until 5:00 am!! Yikes.

I also attempted to do Rainbeau Mars Pure Sweat, but I ended up resting thru most of it! LOL.

Have a great workout or rest day. We're going to the dollar theatre today.

Diane Sue - thanks for the heads up on the Retro Lush........I just placed an order! I still want more. Some good stuff they brought back there! I love Flying Saucers and Chai and Slammer! I ordered It's a Date Bubble bar and some other stuff also. It's a Date is lovely! It's a bright pink wonderful smelling bubble bar.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Well I had a few beers last night over my dd's friends house and took over the dance floor. lol. Worked off the beer this way. hehe. Heard someone say to get the children to bed when I started to dance...just feeling the music, that's all. lol. So today I think I am gonna rest up a bit and drink tons of water.

Yesterday I did MM shoulder work with the band and with weights and then the ab work. Kept it on the light side cuz I felt I needed to.

Lora,

Nice cal burn. Sorry you don't like your hair. If my stylist leaves..I won't know what to do. It will be scary. lol

This morning I had no desire to workout whatsoever. But reluctantly, I did anyways. Ended up having a pretty good workout.

1 minute rest between each set

[font color=indigo]LEGS[/font]
Squats:
85# - 12/12/12

Leg Press Station:
160# - 12/12/12

Lunges:
85# - 10
Static Lunges:
85# - 12/12
[font color=blue]***Changed these because my knees didn't like pulling my leg in and out.[/font]

Elevated SLDL's:
85# - 12/12/12

[font color=indigo]SHOULDERS[/font]
Close Grip Upright Rows:
55# - 12/10/10

Lateral Raise:
20's - 12/12/12

Lying Rear Lateral Raise:
15's - 12/12/12

That is all...

Deb - if you have any samples of the Avon Mark Skin Care - I'd appreciate trying some. I've been eyeing it. Also, if you have any info on product ingredients, I'd love to check it out. How was your ride yesterday?

My workout is finished. I did IntervalX+ and burned 393 calories(last time I did this I burned 441) Then I did Turbo Jam Fat Blaster and burned 235 calories(not bad when the cardio is only 18 minutes and I did not wear the weighted gloves) Total cardio calories burned was 628 and I did do all w/ups and stretches to get the calorie count right. Time was 1hr15 min. HR got up to 171Max I was 24 min in my zone of 139-153.
Then I did Tracey Staehle's Core Blast standing 1&2, stability ball, and bosu segments I wore my weighted gloves and used a 10# med ball.
Then I did Kick Punch and Crunch abs using a 10# med ball and wearing the weighted gloves for all but the ball exchange portion and the pikes. Ab work calories burned was 175. I finished with Yoga Shatki lunge and supine segments and then did the first 15 minutes of foam roller from Keli Roberts Flexibility for the Inflexible.
Total calories burned today with yoga and foam roller was 883.

Lora, I thought the Chai shower Gel would be nice.

Charlotte, drink lots of water:)

Debbie, nice workout for someone not motivated:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Hey Maniacs! This morning I did a 7 mile walk with my sister. Feeling it in the hips. After, we went and got pedicures. I need to get busy and pack for vacation...leaving at 4:00 in the morning! Walking will be my main workouts for the next week.. that and kayaking.:)

Char- Bust a move girl!! LOL!

Lora and Diane Sue- I'll be thinking of ya, whilst I'm cruisin' the Lush store! It smells so freakin' good in there.:)

Nice workout everyone else. See ya all back here in a week or so.

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+1]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hey Maniacs,

I did BM2 Timesaver cardio but did the intervals first then the finished combos. Throat was sore this morning but other than that I felt good. And I slept great last night!

DianeSue - It is so true, how you adapt to working out. I feel horrible too if I don't get to workout, that's what drove me yesterday. A week with no workout was enough! I got great sleep last night too!

Hi Maniacs,

I'm posting late, but it's all about getting it in! It's Sunday morning in Germany so please excuse the tardiness.

I went for a 20 min run before my client at the gym. It was okay, but I'm just not into running much anymore. I used to run marathons (only six), but I trained like there was no tomorrow.

In between my first and second client I had a two hour break so I walked/ran on the treadmill while watching the Olympic Swimming Trails. It was really motivating!

The I lifted chest and tris:

Chest Press x 5: 15/11/10/11/10
Vertical Chest Press x 4: 10/11/9/9
1 arm cable press x 3: 14/15/15
Cable Flyes x 4: 6/8/8/9
ss w/w
Decline pushups 11/12/12/15

Tricep extensions x 4: 15/12/10/9
Cable kickbacks x 3: 10/10/10
Dips x 3: 15/17/15

Have a great day!

"The difficult periods of life provide the best opportunities to gain useful experiences and develop inner strength. " ~ Dalai Lama

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.