Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for July 2020

Just a quick check and I read your posts. No workout today. They came at 11:30 with the new washing machine. I ended up washing some clothes and putting everything back in the laundry cabinet/pantry. I took a lot out because there is a shelf over the washer and dryer that I took off so they could work and I had removed all of those items. I scrubbed the floor underneath last night. It arranged much better as this washer could be placed all the way over to one side of the cabinet where before I had to make space so the lid on the old one didn't hit the cupboards above. The dryer could only open half way and I had to set something on the door to keep it open when pulling out and putting in clothes. Now I don't have to do that. Whoever thought up the design didn't know what they were doing. By the time I was done my husband was up so no sleeping done here. Headed to bed as it is almost midnight. This has to change as next week I have grandchildren for 3 days and then more later.

Diane Sue, you have to get better sleep, I will pray for you again tonight, well every night! :)

Today was Cardio, I got my Chiro adjustment yesterday so I don't lift the day after the appointment. I had an awesome workout, TM, 60 minutes, 7.0 incline, 3.1 to 3.2 speed, traveled 3.1 miles and burned 599 calories. Heart rate was 136/173. I also took my dog for a long walk before, like I do everyday. Todays total steps by 9:20 am is 9,556.

I guess i am the first one to post today or maybe you all started another thread? BBL to read your posts.

Make it a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.