Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Fri March 9

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

I overslept again.....and I'm just getting started. I'm going to do a couple SWAT workouts and maybe some yoga. I'll be back later. I'm not myself today, as I got some less than favorable news yesterday.

Toasty - great news about your house and FIL.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

I didn't sleep much. I have so much on my mind now. I know I have to work abs. I should probably do another total body workout. Supersets sound good. I am gonna start packing, but I don't really have to pack like crazy because the new house is not far and I can just keep hauling stuff in truck..drop off at new house and keep reusing same boxes and dropping off stuff, etc. It is weird too cuz even if we sign the contract for 30-60 days, we can get out whenever we want...I am thinking 14 days! I am ready to roll! Looks like FIL isn't planning on leaving as it is. You know, he came thru the door yesterday from house hunting and I told him to just buy our home. He said it was too big. Hubby comes home and tells him same thing and then he says yes. I am a woman. Hey, what do I know????

Anyhow, much to do. I got to get groceries today too.

Lora,

If I can hang on, you can too. It will get better. Yesterday I bought some dark M&M's. It was either that or some Bacardi. I was reaching the breaking point.

Charlotte~~

Morning!

Char- great news! I will still have some Bicardi's with you though!

Deb- enjoy it!

Lora- I hope your day improves for you. Have a good WO.

Jen- thanks re Chase last night! He is a stinker, but it is all his fathers fault!:p x(

So, last minute I had to go get my sis from the airport last night. Haven't seen her in 6 weeks so it was nice. Another night of getting home after 1am. So, no WO last night. Still planning on B&G. I should be able to fit it in sometime during the day as long as my niece cooperates. Easier to do weight WO's when she is here instead of cardio, since it isn't as much of a big deal to take a break during weights compared to cardio. I am working tonight, but I am thinking of going out to my cousin's house again tonight. It seems to be the Friday night hangout. It is just nice to get out by myself. I always wait till the kids are asleep in bed and then head over. It has been a nice break with all the crap going on here lately.
ANyway, I am a bit chatty I guess. Have great WOs. I am seriously going to get ready to try B&G now. I may even do thd Guts part since I didn't do abs yesterday.

Have great WOs today everyone!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics to NYC GTG and Christmas Albums 3/6/07

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Debbie,

We have to make a offer still...so technically..no, but they will accept it. We do want them to tear out the cheap carpeting and put in hardwood floor throughout and berber carpet in bedrooms. I AM SO EXCITED!!!! Have fun delivering avon. I got grocery store duty.

Meg,

Yeah, you can still have some Bacardi with me. I'll be waiting. Sounds like you have had some exciting things happening in your life with your sister coming and you got to go to NYC so I am happy that you have this time to enjoy! Don't have too much fun tonight! lol.

Good Morning!

This morning was step blast. I almost took a rest day since my butt was (still is) aching. But, I knew I would not have time this weekend to do anything so I did it anyway.

Well, gotta get going, it is supposed to be 67 degrees today. I want to get everything done this morning so we can be outside this afternoon. I need to start pruning my flower beds. We are going to grill hamburgers to supper tonight!!! I love grilled food!! We haven't done that since last Sept.

Have a great day!

Sara

Geez - where's everyone live that they are having such great weather? It's been really cold here. I think Jen mentioned it was 80 where she lives yesterday! It's only 20 here.

I ended up doing SWAT WeightLoss followed by SWAT Toning & Keli Roberts Abs from Abs, Spine & Posture on the fitness ball and Flexibility for Inflexible People on the foam roller (30") with Keli also. Total workout at the end of the abs/core was 1 hour 30 minutes and I burned 410 calories. I also did Baron Baptiste's Unlocking Athletic Power (30").

That foam roller DVD was very different. I'm glad I did it, as I found a new way to use my roller. It focused on deep myofascial release....or self massage on the roller. It went from the neck and upper back down to the thighs. I added a bit more of my own rolling onto the sides of the neck to release my spasms there. I might have to break this out tonight with my balls also!! How do you like that Charlotte? If you saw this foam roller, you'd really laugh! Balls and a giant.............well roller.

Toasty - you have a new house picked out? Have you signed the paperwork? If so, congratulations on your new house. Will you have a nice workout area? Good luck with packing........moving can be stressful. Maybe you can do some yoga to help with the stress......say ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Have great workouts. I'll be around. I have to search the job listings......or should I say try and find a single job listing.

Morning Maniacs! It's a weight day for me today. DH and I are argueing over our new mattress (how stupid is that?). I hate it and he loves it. We bought a memory foam mattress and it was perfect! Then he bought another memory foam pad to put on top of that. It's waaaaay to soft for me now. He thinks I'm complaining for nothing and just being difficult. I have a sore back and kinked neck. How do you not complain about that? I'm so onry now, it's unbelievable! If he were the uncomfortable one, I'd try to fix it. I hate men today. All men.

Char-great going on the house.

Hi to everyone else. Basement is calling...

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Good Morning, I never got back with my workout yesterday. We went to the grandchildren's play in the afternoon. They stayed at my house till it was time to go to their second performance. I am glad I got to the earlier one because parking and seating is bad on those evening school functions. Anyway yesterday I did Cardio Party 3 stopped at the str, then KPC high intensity and 1st two combos, Tracey Staehle's core conditioning, and Eion Finns Yoga for Happiness Strong happy something or other:D I liked the crows and balancing poses on this one. He really likes to show off when he is "having fun". I don't know how much fun it is contorting like that. It will never happen here:7 Today is cardio and the M&F Hers rotation. BBL

Charlotte, that is great you fil is going to buy your house. I hope everything works out on the one you want. I bet you are relieved an anxious at the same time.

Maeghan, have fun at your cousin's house.

Sara, good for you getting your workout in despite soreness.
the cardio helps relieve some of the soreness for me.

Debbie, enjoy your rest day and Avon.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Dallys- you bought a memory foam mattress? I've always wondered how those were. I think it might be good for my neck/shoulder problems. So, you liked it until he bought the other thing? How long have you had it? Did you have to get used to it, or did you just like it right away?

Deb - enjoy your rest day!

Hi to everyone else.

I'm back. Finished my workout. DH came back and I'm down working out with Oasis blasting at about a 10! He's like, you gonna be ok? LOL! I think we'll be ok now.

Lora- I got the memory foam 12 in. mattress at Costco. It was alot firmer than we thought it would be. But, that was perfect for me, I slept so good! It cradled my back and I could sleep on my side and not hurt my shoulders. Then of course, DH wanted alittle more cushion, so he bought a 4 in. Memory foam pad. Now it's real comfy to watch tv in, but to sleep in, my bottom half sinks more and that kinks my back and then my Favorite Memory foam pillow puts my head up to high now. I'm going to try a different (flat) pillow and see if that helps.

Here is my workout: NROL Fatloss 1 workout B.

Warm up: One set all exercises with low weight or BW (body weight)

*Superset
Squats 3x15x47#
Seated Cable row 3x15x50#
*Superset
SB Hip extension 3x15xBW
Shoulder push press 3x15x12's
*Superset
Rotational lunge 3x15x12's
SB crunch 3x15xBW

Workout was 47 min.

Gotta get to work. Talk later...

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

>Even with 1800 interruptionsx( x( x( I managed to complete
>the B of B&G. My LB is fried. Feels good.
>
>I am eating now. BBL!
>
>Maeghan AKA megadoo
>
>
>

Now that's alot of interuptions!:p I'm eating too. Taco Salad again. I'm loving these!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.