Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Check In for Finally Friday 6-2

Hi Diane Sue and Nicole,

You've both have my couriosity up with the TJ's. I want to get those now and add them to my collection. I'm sure Cathe's w/o's are a tougher w/o, but I guess it woudn't hurt to have something for a light day. I can't wait for Cathe's new DVD's! Thanks for the info on the TJ's, Nicole please let me know how it goes with your rotation! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!:)

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to pop in and say I am still reading all about you ladies, but I just don't have the time to post. This is such a huge check-in! I'm so swamped at work and haven't had the time while at home either. So know I'm thinking about you and trying my best to keep up with you all, even though I won't be posting much at all.

Diane Sue - thanks for taking the time to post what you eat. I do have a question though. You mentioned that you mix low car bbq sauce or salsa with light or ff ranch dressing. Is this for your salad dressing? Sounds interesting. I LOVE bbq sauce. DH hates it so we never have it. I'd love to have a reason for it. :)

Take care everyone and good luck on your run Marietta!!!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.