Hardcore Fitness Maniac - Tuesday June 17, 2008

ashumate

Cathlete
Morning ladies! Imagine me - the first post!

I went to the doctor and they gave me a cortisone shot, which is more than likely why I can't sleep. I have been up water the gardent and sneaking around in the dark!

Anyway, going to take it easy today so as not to aggrivate my already angry lungs and sinuses - but am going to try some pull ups. I will try to do 1 or 2 unassisted and then maybe a couple assisted until I can do them completely.

AFter that some leg extensions and let curls on the bowflex and then a good stretch before I go off to work.

Have a great day ladies!

OH yesterday I did really good on eats!

I had the following:

M1 - oats and BSN protein
M2 - carb master yogurt mixed with cottage cheese
M3 - turkey wrap on ligh flat out with salad
M4 - carb master and 2 plums
m5 - protein bar (I had been to the doctor and then was filling my perscriptions and go ravnous!)
M6 - grilled talapia in low carb whole wheat tortillas with fresh salsa made from red onion, cilantro, lime and tomatos.

I think I ended up at around 1700 calories - 38% protein, 22% fat and 40% carbs.

Thanks for all the support everyone!

Lora that workout you did yesterday really fatigued my low back as well. I had to really drop back on the dead lifts.

Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did WSFL Cardio. Did the intervals 60/120" on the Rebounder and running around the house. Didn't get my HR up as high today...as my legs were like lead and feeling a bit fatigued. Did Strike Zone for the 20" segment and then cooled down and stretched. Cardio was about 52" and I burned 520 calories.

I'm glad everyone here is doing so well on their diets. After my bad week of eating cookies, etc., I'm really trying to cut back and clean up....but yesterday, my salad at lunch was an unusually small portion and I was famished. I don't know if I'll ever get this stupid appetite/diet under control! or if I'll ever get any weight to budge. I'm so frustrated.

Have great workouts everyone.

Ally = Yes, those combo deadlifts/swings kill my low back. I can't go that heavy on them....especially for that long. My sciatica is flaring....as well as my cervial injury. That leg workout makes me feel SO freakin' stiff! I'm old!

ETA: that website yesterday was supposed to be www.dovesbodies.com

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Doing yesterday's workout today. My body and mood was horrible...felt 4 months preggo with bloat and last thing I felt like doing was working abs or any other body part. I know I just needed to rest and get back all my energy and so will start fresh today. Sometimes you just get that way...better to rest then burn out before your next rest day.

So today is biceps/triceps/abs and elliptical this morning.

Today was a superset workout. When I originally laid it out I didn't think it would be enough. It was enough. I am fried right now.

1 minute rest between each set

[font color=red]SS #1[/font]
[font color=indigo]CHEST[/font]
Feet Elevated Pushups (5 risers + topper):
15/14/15/12
superset w/
Incline Bench Press:
75# - 10/10/10/10
[font color=blue]***I did the pushups on a decline and used my Perfect Pushup things. Wow, got an awesome pump with this superset.[/font]

[font color=red]SS #2[/font]
Flat Bench Press:
75# - 15/15/15/15
superset w/
Decline Flyes:
25's - 12/12/12/11
[font color=blue]***I cannot believe how tough this superset was. By the last set I fried. I was going to do another superset but I after the way I was feeling I knew I didn't need it.[/font]

[font color=red]SS #3[/font]
[font color=indigo]TRICEPS[/font]
Dumbbell Overhead Extension:
30# - 18/18/18/16
superset w/
Lying Barbell Extensions:
45# - 12/12/12/9
[font color=blue]***Was suppose to do the lying extensions with dumbbells but forgot! By the last set my tri's were screaming.[/font]

[font color=red]SS #4[/font]
Close Grip Bench Press:
65# - 10/9/9/9
superset w/
Bench Dips:
BW - 9/8/7/7
[font color=blue]***LMAO! It was incredible how quickly I went to failure on the bench dips. Should have went lighter with the CG Presses.[/font]

That is all...

Morning Maniacs,

This morning was cardio did IMAX2 intervals 2,4,5,6 & 7, and combos 3,5,6,7,8 in between, then a five minute walk on the TM then combos 1 & 2 from Step Blast.

Eating was good yesterday, it was funny when Dally posted she was eating almonds and raisins, because that's what I was eating too. But t was the first time I had tried that combo and I think it's my new favorite treat.

Ally - Hope you feel better soon!

Debbie - Nice workout! I have to start thinking about what I want to do next.

Has anyone looked at Afterburn by Allwyn?

This morning I did TJ Sculpt, it was 45 mins long. I had a good burn going! Felt really good! This is my 4th week on this rotation. Then I think I'm going to do Debbie's rotation with cardio!

Ally - Glad you're starting to feel better! Don't over do it, I know you know that! Good going with your eats!

Lora - You are very persistant with your workouts! Kudo's to you! I'm sure you look great, you workout so much...are you just being hard on yourself??? Sometimes we are our own worst critics! You're doing great!

Debbie - Very impressive! That's a a lot of weights with supersets! You go girl! Great workout as always. If you don't mind could you send me what you have done? I'm going to start that after this week of cardio and follow what you're doing at the moment. I'm gonna ease my way back into lifting. Probably will keep the weights lower so I don't aggravate my arthritis in my neck and back!

Charlotte - I know exactly what you mean. We have to listen to our bodies! Hope you do excellent on your workout today!

Hi to everyone that follows, will try to check back a little later today. Hope everyone has a great day!

Hi Linda!

We must have posted at the same time. Great workout! I know that's a tough one.
Hmmm. I may have to try the rasins and almond mix sounds good!

Have a great day!

Good morning everyone. SOrry for my MIA status...just had alot going on. THat camping trip was amazingly fun and good for me.
SO, I had a really good eating day yesterday. Said no to all my temptations...even at work. Very proud of myself. I also did Bodymax 2 cardio and weights, 70.5 min. I am quite sore in the upper body from that.
Today is Lowmax. I might add on a few extra leg exercises, have to see. I am doing the Feb 07 rotation. Finally got a DVD player that works!

Char- I felt 6 months preggo all last week. It was horrible. But much better now.

Ally- I felt like that last night, couldn't fall asleep forever. THen of course overslept and my son missed the bus! lol.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

~*~new pics added in RECENT album~*~
~AGAIN~
5/7/08

Diane Sue - That is so false advertisement about that workout you did yesterday. 1000 calories in an hour is almost impossible for any of us to get. Geez! And yes, I use a back brush to get the tanner on my back. I covered the brush with a ziplock bag and taped it to the handle so it wouldn't slide all over the place. It works ok. At least my back is the same color and not white like it was last year.

Lora - Did you see my post from yesterday to you? I think I did a couple of them.

Sandy - Yes, I'll send you the rotation. I have to send it to Ally as well. I keep forgetting.

Char - Have a great workout! I feel preggo today. Not sure why?

Morning ladies. Gota few minutes here. I just did 1/2 hr on the treadmill yesterday. No time for anything else.
Tonite the plan is for total body. I think push and pull.. I am trying to get 3 total body weights in a week.
Things have been hectic and alot of stress.
I am doing more endurance and just trying to keep my muscle.
No back aches for 3 days.Knock on wood.

Miss everyone. Try to post daily here. Just hard to find time to get on here and chat lately..

Yeah, Diane Sue. It is stressful. I have to put in an ugly sink that a wheel chair will fit under. Till some kid hangs on it and pulls it odd the wall. I really wanted a nice vanity and a pretty bath room. Oh well.. It will be worth it once it is done . it is all the extras.
Blue prints, permits, ramps,security cameras,then all the hook up costs .I am just trying not to fret..

Oh, i am having a few add ons done to my rav and they gave me a dodge Caliber. I hate it..No room. The thing has more front end than interior.Runs like a truck and the front end seems like it lifts when you hit the gas..Glad i never looked at them..It is sucking gas worse than my sport trac did..

Well, client. Gotta go to work. Make money to pay for all this.
4 weeks till the beach.. I am so ready for a get away..
TAke care all..
Hello, Deb, Diane Sue, Char, Dallys, Suz, Acarolina girl and i know there are more..

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Not sure what is up with the preggo feeling? Horrible, huh?
Finished workout. Went slower speeds today. Was feeling like I got enough rest, but went I was on elliptical felt otherwise. Oh, well.

Burned 359 cals
Traveled 4.6 mi
Time: 40 mins
Speeds 6-8 mph instead of my usual 8-10 or more.

On to working abs so will do ab ripper x and then work biceps before I go to work. Then they wonder why I start yawning after I get to work. lol.

Anne,

Glad your feeling better. Good to hear from you. Do what you can and thoroughly enjoy yourself on your vacation. Get much rest too.

Meg,

Dang, girl! Great workout! You tired yet??? lol.

Sandy,

Great workout! Seems like your loving that rotation. BTW, I hate the news too. lol

Linda,

That had to be fun to do those blasts! Love blast moves. Great workout! Killer, but fun, huh?

Morning Maniacs! This morning was supposed to be a HITT from RCR, but I wanted fresh air, so did some run/walk intervals outside with Carma. Went for about 40 min. I'll do my steady state bike ride later today...if it doesn't get too hot out...well, that's a dumb excuse... I'll do it even if it is too hot. LOL!

So many posts this morning that I'll have to catch up with personals later. I do want to say that I had a dream that I was preggo!!! It was horrifying! My youngest is 20 years old! Can you even imagine?

Work calls, gotta run!

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+1]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Ally - Hi, a while back I think it was you that posted a link for work at home. If that was you could you post it again please?
Thanks!

SAndy - that was me. I think I just goggled working from home and came up with some great links for companies who would hire you out - so to speak, as virtual assistants. You may want to google that as well.

Ally,

Your trippin' this morning! lol. No way! I haven't been able to have children since my operation when I was 22.
I bet you enjoyed your vacation...you were in Atlanta, right?

Alright, gonna post my EATS for today.

Meal 1: Kelloggs Protein Plus Cereal

Meal 2: 3 Jumbo scrambled eggs, lite wheat toast and some watermelon

Meal 3: Tuna-ick, salad and yogurt

Meal 4: Protein Shake

Meal 5: Tuna-ick

Doesn't seem like I am eating enough, does it????

I just finished Lomax. I decided that I DID NOT need any additional leg work today lol! My thighs were toast. So I did 15 min of Rainbeau's Yoga instead. That was nice. Talk about sweaty....geesh!

Char- it really doesn't seem like that is alot of food. But you know what you are doing. You know your body and it will certainly tell you "YO, eat more!!" lol

Speaking of food...I desperately need some. Had some scrambled eggs this morning. Gonna have my protien shake, shower and then have a salad.

Maeghan AKA megadoo AKA Doodles AKA Sparkly

www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

~*~new pics added in RECENT album~*~
~AGAIN~
5/7/08

I did Cardio Coach#5 this morning (not sure how many miles because I pulled the key before I looked ) I then did Flexible Warrior yoga swim segment. Workout was 1hr 18 minutes counting finding my own zone for the HR monitor and I burned 661 calories. I am sure I went over 4.5 miles at least because I looked once while running. I hit a 12 incline at 6 mph for some of the hills. I am going to do abs and some more stretching in a bit. Went in for a mammogram, dexascan, and ultrasound this morning. Monday is the colon screening.

Debbie, I hate the false advertising. They say on the dvd that they have seen people get these results. I do not know how. Must have been a big person pushing their limits. I am thinking like a male or something. It seems near impossible. Thanks for the tip on the back brush. I couldn't remember what you put over it. I always have tried to put a lot of tanner on my back and spread it holding the ends of a towel. It probably absorbed a lot ot the tanner LOL

Meaghan, glad to see you here again:)

Dally's and Linda, I like to mix unsalted sunflower seeds with raisins:9

Ally, sorry you aren't sleeping. Hopefully you get that all under control soon. Lack of sleep seems counter productive to getting well.

Charlotte, I have been feeling bloated and icky too. I think mine is because of dietary alterations and leaving out most of my supplements for all of these physical tests the doctor is putting me through. I think I can go back to my vitamins today.

Anne, hopefully you get everything ready soon and can recoup some of your funds. I bet your salon is going to be really nice. I need to send you an e mail because I have a couple of questions to run by you.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.