Hardcore Fitness Maniac Machines March 2, 2007

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Do you know that a McD's Triple Choc Milkshake has 168g of sugar in it????? YOWZA

So today I am gonna ride the bike..58 degrees and go the 22 miles. Work abs cuz I didn't do them last night.

Charlotte~~

Morning Ladies -

This morning I did SWAT Weightloss, SWAT Toning & SWAT Abs & Core. I added ankle weights and med ball to part of the ab segment. Workout was 1 hour 25 minutes and I burned 460 calories.

I also did Adrienne Reed's Fat Burn Yoga - 45 min. segment.

Diane Sue - Had to give in and take Advil yesterday. I couldn't take it....the pain and inflammation got too severe. I feel like bad about it, but quality of life is important when it comes to pain.

Have great workouts everyone. I've got lots to do around here today....another house project. Hi to everyone who follows.

Good Morning!!!

I did CTX 10/10/10 and triceps this morning. I wish that w/o had abs though. Other than that, it is really fun! I feel like I have a ton of energy today too. (Good thing, I have some cleaning to do!)

Ds starts biddy ball on Monday, which is basketball for grades k-4. I am excited it starts soon, but his team has not practiced yet!!! We still don't have a practice set up! We paid $25 for this and I really expect a practice! (at least 1, but I would prefer like 3 or so...) I know these young kids aren't going to be all-star players or anything, but they deserve a practice. They need to learn something about the game before they are thrown out to the wolves! Other than all of this, I am very excited! He is good at basketball too. He is almost as tall as me....he is about 4'5 or 4'7. He doesn't look like a kindergartner. Poor thing towers over most of the kids in his class! I think he grows every night!

Well, I better get my cleaning done. On Fridays I clean all of the bedrooms and bathrooms. On Sat morning I do the living room, dining room, and kitchen.

Talk Later!
Sara

Morning Maniacs! I sitting here trying to decide if I am taking a rest day or not. LOL! I feel lazy this morning.

Char- I'm jealous of your weather! It's snowing here today. ALOT!

Lora-What are the SWAT workouts?

Sara- I need a cleaning schedule like you. I used to follow the Flylady stuff, but have falling back into my lazy ways.:)

Hey to everyone who follows.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Morning Maniacs!

Char- I emailed you back. Had interesting dreams!

Dallys- I am so with you on the cleaning. I looked into Flylady and was overwhelmed before I started! LOL! My house would be immaculate if I lived alone! LOL!

Sara- that is cute about your son and biddy ball! I wish they had more things available here for my little guys.

Lora- nice burn today. Good luck on that project. I love Lurid too! So pretty.

Not sure what WO I am doing today. I am waiting for the DOMS from yesterday to officially set in. Def want to do yoga. I leave in the morning for NYC. Haveing a little GTG with some Catheites. I am so excited!!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Bionics,

Yes, we do switch weather. Sunny and I am going for bike ride after lunch. Want to wait until it gets even warmer out. Hope it won't be too windy.

Sara,

You clean the way I do..bedroom and bathrooms one day and the rest next. My kids are older now and I don't do their rooms like I use too...saves me soooo much more time. I hate going into my dd's room. She likes to save EVERYTHING and I almost break my ankle just walking in there on some days..not most of time though. She has been getting better at putting stuff away. My son is Mr. Neat, but not good at dusting..ocassionally I go in there to dust cuz I just can't stand it anymore and find an entire generation of dust bunnies.

My FIL has been calling me BABE alot. I don't care for it. Guess I am too serious, but I associate certain words with certain meanings when it probably doesn't mean anything. Just being nice..still weird.

Charlotte~~

Hi all my Maniac Friends!!! Hope you are all having a great day!

This morning I started Phase 2 Week 4 of the M&F rotation I'm doing. I am really liking this rotation.

Today was chest, tri's and ab's. This is what I did, 2 minute rest between each set which I really needed:

Chest:
Incline Dumbbell Flies: 35's - 3 sets/10 reps
Decline Dumbbell Flies: 32's - 3 sets/10 reps
Incline Dumbbell Press: 35's - 3 sets/10 reps
Decline Dumbbell Press: 40's - 1 set/9 reps; 2 sets/8 reps (killer!)

Tris:
Kickbacks: 15# - 3 sets/10 reps supersetted with kickbacks w/purple band - 3 sets/14 reps
Overhead Dumbbell Extension: 37# - 1 set/8 reps; 1 set/9 reps
Dips: 70# - 2 sets/10 reps

Then I did the ab work from Leaner Legs. My abs are really coming out since I started doing Cathe's ab work again. I'm happy about that!

Going away today with my cousins, we're going to Amish country and spending the weekend out there so I will be MIA for a few days. Hope you all have a great weekend and some great workouts!

Toasty - here's the update from BPAL in case you're interested. There's an interesting Love Potion. Not by the list right now. (since I know you can't view the forum.......why I don't understand).

http://www.bpal.org/index.php?showtopic=31185&st=0&p=727758&#entry727758

Dallys - SWAT workouts are circuit based Strength, Toning, Abs/Core workouts..........here's the site www.SWATworkout.com. They don't have a warmup or cool down, but I'm finding that I'm actually getting sore from them. Must be the continuous weights with no breaks and all of those mountain climbers and squat thrusts that I don't normally do. (oh and each one is really short...i.e. Strength is 20", Toning 23", Weightloss 30" and Abs/Core 15".....there's an Express DVD also....but I think it's only like 10" if that. It takes me longer to complete, as I'm always changing my weights or resistance band to get a better workout and I add a warm up and cool down stretch.

Toasty -

I, for one, am very glad that your FIL is moving out. I've not had good feelings about the situation going by your descriptions of how he acts, like how he watches you work out and makes smart remarks, etc., and now this "babe" thing. The situation makes me very uncomfortable, and I wouldn't trust him any farther than I could throw a piano. Take it for what it's worth. Maybe I should mind my own business, but I can't help not mentioning it. He may be your FIL, but he's far from dead, if you get my drift.

Lora,

OMG..I think I am figuring it out after all this time. I just hit my user name and BAM! I have been using the right side of screen to put in my user name there and password..never has worked. So tell me about the love potion. Details please! lol;-)

Cakebaker,

I know what you are saying. Don't think those thoughts have not entered my mind. He is a man of course...a very very old man. Pretty gross for me to think in those terms though. Yick! lol. I appreciate your comments though and your well wishes. I really want him to leave soon. I don't know how much longer it will be. Gosh.

Lora and BPAL Fanatics alike...

Got my Fire of Passion..smells similiar to Fire of Love, but better. Fire of Love is really strong, Fire of Passion is lighter. So I am wearing some for my bike ride so it will give me passion to maybe go 50 miles? lol. I tried Arabian Nights too..smells sultry like reveiws said. Nice.

Charlotte~~

Just finished my bike ride. Went the entire 22 miles. Chased by dog. Maced and some got in my mouth..thanks to wind. I like it spicy, what can I say? lol. My shoestring also got caught up in my peddle while vicious dog was coming for me so I couldn't move for a moment. Gosh! So the wind was a bit much, but it seemed to improve the mid part to back home again. I should have worn some blistex as my lips are chapped now. It was really much warmer then I anticipated and I had to take my jacket off and wrap around waist. While on highway, police officer stopped to ask if I needed help!? lol..just being nice, and appreciated that, but probably mistaked me for little girl..neighbors did. So I did coremax 1 earlier before I left. Have the house to myself for the moment. Happy bout that.

Charlotte~~

Toasty - the new Love Potion is called Bien Loin D'ici - The Scarlet Woman, aglow with sensual indolence: red musk, benzoin, caramel accord, golden honey, and spiced Moroccan unguents. (I ordered that one) and this from the Mad Tea Party scents: The Dodo - (hee..hee... the name is me, huh?) Red musk, lemon peel, sugar cane, cassia, white sandalwood, mango and agarwood. and of course I ordered 2 Limiteds, Pink Moon - Sugared carnation and phlox and Ostara - orris root, bergamot, frankincense, daffodil, orange pulp, attar of rose, jonquil, strawberry leaf, benzoin, violet leaf, copal, honey cakes, sweet cream and the blossoms of sprintime. She's also starting to release one Astrological scent each month (totally new and different from the old set)....this month is Aires - Black pepper, honeysuckle, opoponax, dragon's blood, and wild ginger.

Finally finished my project. Doesn't it always seem once you accomplish one thing.....it brings attention to something else that needs done? It's a never ending cycle.

I feel like I should do some yoga tonight. I didn't see GH last night as the DH taped HBO instead (cuz he hit a button on the remote or something).....errrrrrrrrrr.. I hope it taped today.

Bionics,

Yes, the mace worked, after the second time! lol. It is hard for me to relax while biking cuz I am waiting for another dog to come after me. I literally have the mace in my hand while on handle bar at same time..it ain't easy.

Lora,

Thanks for all that. Will have to check it out. Yeah, noticed she put up a astrological scent. Are these the same as the discontinued astrological scents? I think Ostara will smell good as well as Pink Moon and Bien Loin D'ici looks like another good one. I haven't got around to ordering soap yet..I still have that to do too.
And your no dodo. Gosh. lol. Funny about dh recording something else..didn't he do that before? Maybe he is the dodo. Just kidding! :p

BTW, did you send out Passion yet?

Charlotte- Yes, I mailed packages today and the other day also. I thought yours went before.....not sure. Yes, the Astro's are totally new.....not like the old set that's discontinued. You like Red Musk also then? I love Beth's Red Musk blends. Yes, he's been doing that with the recorder since we switched to digital cable. He can't get a grip on that remote.

Hi Ladies
Today I did BM2 cardio timesaver and tonight went to the gym did some legs and abs. I got Cathe's Timesaver video I think that will be good as a add on to some workouts or if i'm just running out of time:)
Have a good Night
Randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.