Hardcore Crazy ones for Wed Dec 20

Poor Storm - they're out to get you! Willpower!!!! Not that I would have it, but you can do it!

Winds are up to 43mph. Brrrr....still have power though. We have a long driveway and it goes up, up, up. I think we'll just be hunkered down for a few days. The last big storm we got like this we had huge drifts and we were snowed in for a few days. Since DH works for the PD he finally got on the snow plow list so they came and plowed our road. Since we live on dirt roads we're never one of the first. Now that he's not on patrol, he's not considered "essential" personnel, so we'll probably just be stuck here for awhile - if we get as much as they are predicting and you know how that goes. But that's okay b/c we stocked up on groceries and we have nowhere to be. Maybe I'll be a concert pianist by the time it's all said and done. :)

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Thanks anne,

No little red bumps..but some welts on hairline at back base of hair/neck area. Head itches for 2 days after color. but this time the ears are the worst, oozing and swollen...so I suppose I just switch brands then next time and test again? I'm sure it's an allergic reaction, but geez, i've been using this brand for at least 5 years.

Yes suz...I agree, we probably should go to a professional. I just have no patience. I did used to go to my best friend's salon but she closed her business after developing rotator cuff problems, I tried to find a stylist for 2 years after that. but I can't find one that doesn't screw the color up 10 times for every 5 it's right.

I got fed up after I attended my sister's wedding with purple hair. My sister said...nice of you to match the dress amber...but really!!!

I'm leaving now to get benadryl, really don't feel like sleeping, but this is gross.

AMber

Suz...I want a blizzard...and not to leave the house for days....that would be heaven. Zeus likes the snow too...but he doesn't move that fast anymore unless there is food involved.

amber

Hey Peeps! All done with work and I concider my vacation offically started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You just don't know how happy I was to put that last bow on my last dog. I was almost crying with glee. LOL! I love the little doggies, but you know...

Off to read the thread and I'll be back in a sec with all kinds of important repsonces.. :)

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Just finished arms/shoulders. Substituted reverse lateral raises for upright rows. Between the heavy deadlifts with 130# and those, my traps are saying.."Here I am"...I don't want this so avoiding upright rows. If I were mesomorph body type, I would be so wide by now. lol. I had fun. Tough workout. I am still curling with 35's on some of the moves. Maybe I can get to 40# db's? I went down to 20's for bicep in and outs cuz I am trying to concentrate on definition at times and other times not. Mixing it up. Going down for raises to 10's cuz my form and going for 20's for lying tricep ext., but can only do about 8 with that amount. Did some tricep ext too off smith machine with 60# 35x's. Overall, everything else in weights about the same as before. Ab Ripper tonight.

Ta da~

Anne- I hear ya on the goodies. What say, I swap you my toffee chews and chocolate covered pretzels for those 5 bottles of wine? Come on, I need wine, cuz I'm offically on VA-CA-SHEE-ON! WHOOO!

Suz- So, when is you first recital? ROFL! Hey, I learned to play guitar at 35, so you should do great with the ivories. By the way that's my new years resolution. Get thee the guitar out of thy case and play it! Everyday!

Char- Got any energy yet! Eat some carbs girl. Wine has carbs.:) Anne's sending me lots of wine. I'll give you a bottle.

Debbie- How'd ya make out on the Pot luck at work? I'm a germaphope like Suz. I think spit, hair, scabies, boogers, etc. Then I'm all good. Glad you liked CC5.

Jeanette- I did CC1 the other day and thought it was tough. I think they are all tough in their own way. YOu did good on resisting the Truffles. I've been terrible at resisting the goodies so far. It's like I don't even eat meals any more, just livin on goodies. LOL! Gotta get outta this fun habit!*porky smilie*

Meg- How was the Doc's with the boys. Bad timing with nap time and all. Hopefully the will sleep when you get them home.

Amber- I do 100lb pulldowns on my machine, so yours is probably right. I think all machines are different though. Like 100 on mine might not feel the same as 100 on a different type machine. You are scarying me with the hair dye. I'm coloring mine in just a min.Yikes!

Diane Sue- Glad your headache is better. YOu had another great workout, as usual.

Well, off to dye my hair and then it's PACKING time. WHOOO!

~~Dallys~~

Ok, the headaches are contageous here...
Not giving up my wine.I am not drinking it right now, but saving it..LOL...
Boy, did i read that wrong. I thought it said when is your rectal???
OOpSSSSS...
God, don't talk food. I could eat a horse. If you gave ma a chocolate cake right now, i would eat the whole thing...
I am going through serious withdrawl.....

Oh, i don't do dos. I have been asked...1 stop shop. They bite, but so do little mean old ladies....

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Bionics,

I am completely spent right now. Boogers..ew. Hard for me to find energy to make dinner...make it for me, k? Well I don't know if I am hungry now..kinda lost my appetite hearing about boogers and spit and all. Blech. 100's for pulldowns..yikes. I can tell you do though by looking at your back. It is working for ya. I am doing the hair dye this week. I always do the same...Loreal Preference Medium Ashbrown. BTW, I do have some wine. I want to open up the bottle soon..not tonight though. I will have some in the am sometime. I would like some of those toffee chews. I would not know when to stop eating them...maybe that is why I don't buy them??? lol. I am bad..I go around the house looking for chocolate and I can't find any except in protein shake or protein bar so I don't fail this way. I am no fun..BORING! lol.

Charlotte~~

Anne,

LOL! Still got a headache? Maybe it is the wine? lol. What about rectal? Nevermind. lol. I am going to make cake right now! When I get to be a very old lady, I will make sure to bite...well probably gnaw with my gums..might not have teeth by then...

Charlotte~~

Char- I'd fix you dinner if I could. I just had a tuna sandwich and a handful of chocolate covered pretzels. Glad to hear you have your own wine, cuz Anne's NOT giving hers up. She's so stingy. LOL!

Anne- Do the ole ladies bite hard? I have muzzles I could lend you.

~~Dallys~~

Downgrade, downgrade, downgrade. Now we're down to 13" predicted. Still 45 mph winds and 5ft drifts though. I have all the candles lined up just in case. :) The winds have been at 45mph all day and we still have power. So that's a good thing.

Char - Great job! I forgot we had to do Ab Ripper to. Darn it! My abs are still killin' me. But I'll do it.

Dallys - WOOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!! Vacation!!!!! Congrats! That's what I told DH - I never make New Year's resolutions but I'm making one with the keyboard. My mom plays so beautifully. I'm GONNA learn darn it! I play like a 5 year old. :p I know what you mean too about not eating meals and just eating junk. That's kinda how I've been. :9

Diane Sue - I'm sorry you had a headache this morning. Darn those stupid things. I'm glad it's better.

Amber and Dallys - I use Revlon color without ammonia because they don't test on animals. And it doesn't stink and burn your eyes. It still itches my scalp for a couple of days. But I figure maybe it's better than that ammonia stuff, right?

You know what I always say...off to the basement to BRING IT!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

Suz,

I KNOW! My abs are still sore too, but hey, this is how we get our 6 pack, right? I think I am working on 4 so far. I am dead tired, but another 20 mins I will be ready to go. DD says she is going to do it with me. Tomorrow is yoga ya know? I got to take the dog for a walk before I can get into yoga. This is what I am gonna do all the time, if the weather is not bad. I can't just get into it like the other workouts...takes a different approach for me. lol

Charlotte~~

Char..that's the same color I use with Loreal..no problems for you huh? And those lying v things are tough too. but I was having the most problems with the ones where you do a sit up with the legs straight and as you come down you raise your legs up and arms to v. those kill me.

this is miserable, have little cotton things stuck behind my ears with hydrocortisone cream on it..benadryl is kicking in,may have to double up on workouts tomorrow. which makes a very long workout with yoga at 90 minutes

Suz..does that revlon cover grey well?

Dallys...YeAH vacation...I must have missed where you are going...is it someplace beachy? thanks on the pull down info. that chart on my machine must be pretty accurate then.

i'm off to snooze land soon...
amber

Diane Sue - The discs are okay in that kit. They are with Mindy Mylrea. The music isn't good, but I think they're easy enough to follow and I usuually listen to my own music. I got the original set and then I bought the Fat Blasting Cardio one from The Gliding Pro site and I also bought a couple of the ones off of Mindy's website. There are a few really good ones on her site for the Gliding Discs. The Leg workout I did today was off of the original set. The thing that's nice about the discs is that you can make it as hard as you want. The lower you go into the move and the more pressure you put on the discs, makes the workout harder.

Amber- I'm going to Las Vegas tomorrow for one night and then I'm going to Pebble Beach in Carmel California. So, yes it's beachy.:)

I probably won't get to talk to you all for awhile. So, I hope you all have a Great Christmas! I'll miss checking in. You all are great!

~~Dallys~~

Tonight I did slow and heavy back shoulders and biceps instead of gym style. It was a long workout but good:)
Dallys have fun on your christmas vacation!!
Randi

Charlotte - Ab Ripper killed me tonight. Ouch. :) I suppose if I would quit eating crap (I was doing great until my little vacation!) I would see my abs! I feel the same way about yoga. Still not into it. I kinda dread it. I hope I can get it out of the way early tomorrow. I doubt I'll be taking the dogs for a walk first though. I see a big drift forming out front. Gizmo is having so much fun in the snow though. He's so cute.

Amber - Yup - it covers the gray. I have lots. Next time I go to the store I'll see what kind it is b/c they have couple different kinds. And it's so much cheaper than the other kinds - like under $3 at Wal-Mart. Which is great for me b/c I use 2 boxes since I have a lot of hair.

They have shut down all of the interstates in and out of Cheyenne. I guess I'm stuck here. :) I can see woo woo lights across the highway and up the road. I guess someone was out and about and did some sliding around. I bet it sliiiiiiiick out there with this wind. I can't imagine.

Dallys - If you check in again, have a FABULOUS trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We'll miss you.

Suz

Bye Dallys!!! Have a safe and fun and relaxin trip. Merry Christmas!! Thank you for the ecard too!

Suz- are you bundled up inside? LOL! Crazy weather. Waiting for our first storm. Glad I don't still live in the Denver/Aurora area.

i am a tad jealous of the sore abs ladies!! I have been trying for them! I really have!LOL!!

Amber- hope you sleep well and your ears are better in the morning!

Anne- hope you can resist all those chocolates! I wouldn't be able to.

Lora- glad to see you really enjoying those gliding thingys!

Randi- kick butt wo girl! Any pics????? You are doing great. Did you kick that darn UTI yet??

Char- hope you have nice weather for your walk. I need more outside time, but life keeps getting in the way! I will be out there about midnight with my flashlights soon enough! I need shoes llike my kids, that light up everytime you take a step LOL!!! I will get one of those head flashlights too! You won't miss me! LOL!!!

Well, Connor has the flu. Was in rough shape tonight. Just trying to keep his fever down since he is apt to siezures with a fever. Chase seemed better which is good.

Haven't done WO yet. Been trying to do housework since all the kids left at 5:30. Just did some in my room. I am tired. Been stressful week. I am hoping to do some B&G soon. Hoping. Hoping.......

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Hi,
Late here, just want to say Maeghan, hope your son gets over the flu soon and by Christmas for sure. Hang in there, girl. It will get better. B&G is a goodie for sure.

Dallys, have a fantastic and safe trip. Wish we were with you!

Suz, how is the snow? Still got power? When I read keyboard I thought it was for a computer. I wish I could play but have never had lessons. My sisters and I used to sing harmony all the time when we were younger and sang at church quite a bit. I used to play the guitar a lot too. Now, I'm not even sure where the guitar is. Our German Shepherd loves the snow too and will scoot along on her belly face first. The dachshund, however, just gets lost in it and would rather be in the house. I'm interested in your hair dye brand too. I use Clairol Natural Instincts - Hazelnut. Works okay. I just have gray around the temples and hairline and at the very top of my head, not too bad. My sister that is a year younger is completely gray. She got tired of dying it and just let it go. Looks okay, but adds about 10 years to her, I think. I'm not giving in though. Hey, I'll be doing yogaX with you tomorrow, okay, and Cardio Coach in the evening here at home. Decided my cardio probably stinks right now so why go out and train with the others. I'll probably only last about 30 minutes anyway. I got a feeling there will be Christmas cookies in the office tomorrow. I've been soooo good sooo far.

Amber, I hope your scalp and ears feel better soon. Bummer to have a reaction, especially after being okay for so long.

Diane Sue, sorry about the headache. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Hi Anne, I like wine too, but have to refrain to try to look good. Dang, why is it so hard for some of us? Wish I could eat whatever I want. I could be a real foodie.

Got to go to bed now.

Jeanette

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.