Hard core Fitness Maniacs for Wed Jan 11

Teddygirl

Cathlete
Morning Guys:D

This morning, I did Barry’s Boot camp I did all three sections weigh/cardio/treadmill. Okay, here’s the thing; not sure how I am feeling about it. Yes, the workout was totally different than what I am uses to doing “Cathe” of course. I felt the pace was to fast; talking about the weigh work, also a bit unorthodox, just me. Not sure if I want to continue on this course, I know….I know…………..

Overall I got a GOOD workout, really. I was shaking when I was done and talking about upper body… really my total body is feeling it, man oh man, I’m sore.

Bet, you are saying GIRL isn’t this reason enough to stay on course; yes it is. Here’s the thing, I’m just so dam use to traditional workouts.

Tomorrow is legs and butt’ I’m going to view the workout tonight and go from there. That’s all I can say.

This morning I did Kettlenetics cardio balanced with Michelle Khai 47 min, 402 calories, HR avg 133 and Max 162. I used a 15# kettlebell at the start and dropped to 10# when she started doing the overhead swings, I went back to 15 for some of the curtsy lunge moves. I then did Chalean Extreme Lower Body Extreme Zone skipping the w/u 35 min, 280 calories, HR avg 127 HR max 151. I used 15# dumbbells and my green firewalker band. This is strength work but you do not have real breaks other that to drop and do push ups with leg lifts. Total time was 82 min and calories burned 682.

Teddy, the change may just be what you need. Maybe try it for a bit and see how you feel. When I did it I did the weight workouts and the treadmill then added other cardio. I did do some of the step but wasn't fond of the step height. I don't think that I even did all of the step workouts. Recently I tried the shoulder step workout using my rebounder and liked doing it that way. I had a friend give the heads up on that one.

Diane: Your workouts are always awesome; love how you add MUCH variety;). You are right, I should least give them a try.:eek: From here on out after I finish Barry's weigh work, I’ll do my own thing, yeah! Hm…..I didn’t think to do that and jusssssssst lol maybe I can get through this series. See you tomorrow.

Rose: Enjoy your rest day;)

today I did Michelle Dozois Cardio Interval Burn and then gym style triceps.

Diane Sue, what Kettlenetics dvd do you have, do you have the kit? or did you buy separately somewhere? I really love Paul Katami Kettlebell w/outs so was looking for some others

Last edited:
Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.