HARD CORE FITNESS MANIACS FOR SUN JAN 30

Rapid Fire workout today, had a good workout and a good time.

We are bracing for a huge winter storm here in St. Louis, ice and snow, they are saying pretty major, but, of course we will have to wait and see if it happens, if it does, YIKES, this will be our first major ice event this winter.

This morning I did Jari Loves Extremely Ripped Bootcamp Workout #1. Workout was 42 min and calories burned was 358. Avg HR 135 and Max HR 171. This was a really good workout. I liked it. I normally take a rest day today but since I am going to Vegas I thought that I would go ahead and workout and take Wed - Sun off.

Roselyn - Nice job today. Our weather is supposed to take a turn towards winter again, too -- not to the extreme you have forecasted. Hope it doesn't get too awful for you (or that you get a snow day if it doea ;) ).

Diane Sue - Thanks for the review on the new workout. Glad you have a vacation coming up. With all the problems you've had being sick and on (not so helpful) meds, it seems like you could use one :) . A lot of times I have mixed feelings about travel -- are you excited?

Insanity Max Interval Plyo yesterday. Great workout. I, also did biceps (GS). Leg workout today -- I plan to use PLB and High Reps. Every time I've planned to do Budokon lately, it hasn't worked out -- I am hoping it does this evening.

Have a great Sunday :)

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.