Happy St. Patrick's Day Today!

JT

Cathlete
What will your workout be? Mine will be walking outside. No plans for any green beer.
Anyone having corned beef and hash? I might be a reuben later.

I will be walking, too. It is springtime and things are "greening" up outside, so I think it's appropriate. I will pass on the green beer, too and maybe have a big salad--more green. Anyway, here is an Irish Blessing:

May those who love us, love us
And those who don't,
May God turn their hearts.
And if He doesn't turn their hearts,
May He turn their ankles
So we will know them by their limping.

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!

I did 4DS upper body premix and lots of walking outside today. I made my kids some green waffles for breakfast.. I snuck some spinach in the batter and they didn't even know.. Happy St. Patricks Day!

St. Louis has a parade every year (and a 5 mile run) and it's always nice to get out and see it. I didn't do the run, instead I did Kick Max before the parade.

I agree, the greenery is popping up and it is so nice to see. I cleaned out the leaves from the flower bed so I can see even more green soon.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend:)

Jenniferlove said:
St. Louis has a parade every year (and a 5 mile run) and it's always nice to get out and see it. I didn't do the run, instead I did Kick Max before the parade.

I agree, the greenery is popping up and it is so nice to see. I cleaned out the leaves from the flower bed so I can see even more green soon.

Hope everyone enjoyed the holiday weekend:)

I'm in St. Louis too! I didn't get to go to either of the parades (Dogtown or Downtown) though. Hope you enjoyed the parade.

nikkigiovanni,
SO glad to know St. Louis has another Cathelete! We should go to a Road Trip together. I'm not able to go to one this Spring or Summer but hopefully sometime soon:)

My husband and friends hang out at Kiener Plaza and Market St. for the parade; it ended just before the storm hit. Frankly I was glad when the sun went behind the clouds... until then it was HOT out there.

Jenniferlove said:
nikkigiovanni,
SO glad to know St. Louis has another Cathelete! We should go to a Road Trip together. I'm not able to go to one this Spring or Summer but hopefully sometime soon:)

My husband and friends hang out at Kiener Plaza and Market St. for the parade; it ended just before the storm hit. Frankly I was glad when the sun went behind the clouds... until then it was HOT out there.

I'm not able to go to the Road Trip this year either. Maybe we can shoot for next year. I'm glad to know there's another Cathlete in St. Louis also!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.