HAPPY BIRTHDAY Gayle (banslug)

You all know how to make a girl blush! Thank you all!!!!!

Now, maybe I'll go FINALLY spend some money that all the Cathe.com ENABLERS were trying to get me to spend! HA!

Gayle

Happy birthday to one of the people on these forums who truly inspire me!!!!!!!!!!!

You still owe me a Cathe-meet.

Gayle,

I'm wishing you a wonderful and joy filled birthday sweetie! Have a blast celebrating with your BF and family this weekend. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me - you are someone truly special in this world and I am blessed to call you my friend! Love, Pennie

:) :) :)

Lorrie-I'm still holding strong on my NON-BUYING spree! LOL

Pennie-you're just too sweet for words.

And Jerry, YES! I do indeed owe you a Cathe-meet! I'm thinking Easter/Spring Break time. We have 9 days off (including the weekends) so maybe sometime around then! I promise I'll PM you with some dates soon. OK?

And THANKS AGAIN, everybody! BF is coming over in just a bit, kids are headed to bed, and it's time for some adult time. Then adult DATE tomorrow nite! Can't wait!

THANKS!

Gayle

OH NO!! I was MIA this week and wouldn'tchaya knowit I missed our HARDCORE Girl Gayle's BDAY!!

well HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I hope you had a very wonderful day! You sure deserve to have the best ever!

XOXOOX

Thomasina :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.