Gym Style Legs

saraseth

I currently do L&G or PLB (modified - I have only dumbells for equipment at this point) once a week for my lower body. I was thinking about getting the Gym Style Legs DVD. What do you guys think of this workout? :)

If you like PLB and L&G, you'll like GSL. It's a great leg workout. I don't think you'll be disappointed!

GS-Legs has a great balance of standing work and floor work, and is worth getting. It's also a good workout to mix and match with what you have. I've done an hour's worth of floor work using the ankle weight segment in L&G, the ball segment in PLB and the floor work in GS-Legs. Still a tough workout.

Pinky

I think GS Legs is AWESOME!!! I really love this one! Don't be afraid to stack on the weight and really tighten up on the band...that's where the money is!!}( }( }(

I love all of Cathe's leg work outs. I don't have Leaner Legs (CTX series) yet, but that will probably be next. Get GSL. You'll have a love/hate relationship with it!}( You'll see results!!!

Dallas

I just did this yesterday, and my legs and butt are pleasantly sore today!

PLB is my favorite Cathe lower body workout, but GSL is slowly gaining ground. I'm definitely glad I got it.

I like that there aren't lots and lots of sets of the same exercise, so it seems to go faster. And it's fun (if you consider massive lactic acid burn fun!).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.