Guilty pleasures--not food related!

Another 24 addict here. My DH & I will completely rearrange our schedule to watch this show when it's on. We won't miss a second of it!

1. I am a bad weather junkie! Who knows maybe I was meant for the weather desk. If a storm is coming, I cannot help but check NWS site every five minutes...I know weird. Guess what...I am doing it right now! :)

2. Cathe Blog. I HAVE to check it every day. I love to read other's points of view and there are so many interesting people in cyber space!

3. Putting on extra top coat after a manicure. Anal retentive. Enough said

4. Long showers. I actually am giddy if I drain the hot water heater.

5. Spending Saturday morning getting dolled up even if I don't have plans to leave the house. Girly fun!

And finally...

6. Mowing the lawn with the lawn tractor and my IPOD.

Melissa
Paragonah,UT

Ok, we don't "tell" we yell, sorry that was a typo. But I'm glad that you agree with how funny I think our guilty pleasure is!

Kathy

Rockstar and House.
Then I DVR The Daily Show with Jon Stewart. I need my daily humor!

Any other show I can miss but never the Daily Show!:*

Terri

All My CHildren, One Life to Live, General Hospital
and Many many many evening shows that should be starting in two weeks!
These forums.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in July 25 2006 and Fitness album!!!!

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/151/.png[/img] [/url]

http://www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

Another one:
I sometimes like to pick up those Star magazine or the like when they have cover stories on bad plastic surgery, or stars with cellulite, or worst-dressed stars.

Ummm, let's see....

1. Paranormal Romance novels (aka brain candy)
2. the TV show, "Bones"
3. SciFi channel
4. Cathe.com/Blog
5. staying in jammies all day reading said romance novels
6. playing a certain computer video game (Dungeon Siege)
7. cute shoes
8. watching Food Network
9. action movies (starring either of the following: Sean Connery, Nicholas Cage, Duane Johnson, Harrison Ford, Ed Harris, and/or Awnald)
10. last, but not least, none of these are necessarily in order of preference!!!

I watch Flavor of Love too. It's not a guilty pleasure for me because I ain't ashamed to shout it from a rooftop. Seeing all those girls fighting for the attention of a man (who I see as a total idiot) is hilarious. Give me a good catfight anyday.

Food Network
History channel
Discovery Health
TLC
Animal Planet- love the dog shows on Saturday morning
Travel channel
Opera
Dr. Phil
CNN
I don't have FitTV but this will be top of the list if I can get it.

As you can see, I am Discovery type show junkie.

I do not like to watch Soaps. I like to watch shows that ends with one episode.

I'm with Judy and Robin. I can't seem to stop reading and posting on the Cathe.com forums. It's okay when I'm home, because it's relaxing and enjoyable; but when I'm at work, I try to control myself, and always fail! x(
-Nancy

I don't watch too many tv shows because my problem is I find one I like and then they cancel the show. Like Alias, I got ADDICTED to that show. Cancelled. Sex and the City. Cancelled. I am now totally into 24 like everyone I guess.

I am a major Foodie that tivos: Paula Deen, Giada, Barefoot Contessa, Michael Chiarello, Tyler Florence and Nigella. LOVE to cook.

My sister and I love our guilty pleasure of weekly trash mags like Star, OK, US etc. Addicted.

And I love reading about OTHER people's guilty pleasures so I can add more to mine. Gosh I started my own website thing for that very reason. Now my friends are too!

And online fitness forums are a scary addiction for me. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Kelly G
www.kellyganieany.com:o

I love without a trace on TNT. I am just obsessed with that show. It used to be law and order.

Also, trashy magazines about the stars, like national enquire and star. I know horrible reading!

Susan

>I love without a trace on TNT. I am just obsessed with that
>show. It used to be law and order.
>
>Also, trashy magazines about the stars, like national enquire
>and star. I know horrible reading!
>
>Susan

Susan

I was a Law and Order NUT for a while. I got addicted to it during a snowstorm once and watched it all day. But then when that one blonde girl was on the show imho sucked. Haven't watched it since.

Oh I just remembered another show I loved that they cancelled; The Practice. AGES ago it used to be yes I admit it Melrose Place. AGES before that it was....Knots Landing!!!

Kelly G
www.kellyganieany.com

oooo, fun thread!

- I love going to the hairdresser because I get to read People and Us magazine while there.
- I'm addicted to House, Lost and BSG
- I don't Tivo it or anything but if I come across "Making the Band" on MTV I stop and watch, due to the fact that I have this totally inexplicable thing for P. Diddy. (ACK!)
- vintage style "babydoll" t-shirts with superheroes on them. Wonder woman, superman, batman...
- I love the movie Overboard
- bad movies on Sci-Fi channel. If you want to roll with laughter, watch "Mansquito."

Sparrow

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ‘Wow - what a ride!’ — Peter Sage

1. General Hospital and Live with Kelly and Regis. I am also adding Rachael Ray's talks show starting this month.

2. The food network channel.
3. cathe forums
4. House, Without Trace and CSI NY.
5. I am also a magazine whore I cannot go to the supermarket without coming home with a magazine. I have a stack I am still working through.:+

Jenn

>1. General Hospital and Live with Kelly and Regis. I am also
>adding Rachael Ray's talks show starting this month.
>
>2. The food network channel.
>3. cathe forums
>4. House, Without Trace and CSI NY.
>5. I am also a magazine whore I cannot go to the supermarket
>without coming home with a magazine. I have a stack I am still
>working through.:+
>
>Jenn

FYI for all you magazine addicts like me go to www.magazinepricesearch.com for ULTRA CHEAP SUBSCRIPTIONS. I usually pay no more than $10/year, usually $5/year.

Kelly G
www.kellyganieany.com

i'l chime in-i am a grown woman in her mid-thirties and still watch real world on MTV...LOL
i always vow to not watch the next one and then wind up getting sucked in:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.