Grocery cart covers

Get one that covers the entire seat and surrounding area. They sell some that don't cover the sides of the cart, and are totally useless. I think mine came from TJ Maxx. Try looking there if you have one of those. And a few months ago, a cashier from my Publix gave me her old one because she saw that I always was in there with mine. It's been SO NICE having two so I have a back-up when the other one's dirty. So I suggest getting two. :)

I second what Stephanie said.

And isn't it so nice when they're getting to the point where they are sitting up and interacting? I love grocery shopping with Julia - she charms the socks off everyone we go by! :D and she knows it....stinker!

Big hug to Kara for me - and Miss Haley too!
:D:D:D:D:D

What they said ;)

I got mine at BJs for $20. I also have 2, so it's easy to wash them regularly while always having one in the car.

Attachments

• cart cover.jpg
    cart cover.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 3
I don't remember what brand mine is but we were given two also. I plan to keep the second one as a back up. I'm pretty sure mine covers the side too.

Thanks guys!! I have 2 in my shopping bag at target..trying to decide betweeen the 2. You ladies are a great help!
Aliison-I have never seen one with toys on them..cool!

Mine's by Infantino. I accidentally bought one of the non-floppy ones the first time, but quickly learned that the kind that doubles as a playmat doesn't work because the sides of the cart are still exposed -- Ella's mouth found those nasty sides right away!

Check Babies R Us, too. If you want the one with toys, I can get it at BJs for you. At only $20 each, they are a real deal!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.